Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Nov 9, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #4,246 of 4,830
to be honest it's a bit of a trend. Dealing with companies who have some of the best support industry wide I'll be one of the select few to have issues. It's a curse. Lol

Ouch. I mean, it could be worse. You could have issues getting support from all companies
tongue.gif

Nov 10, 2016 at 7:42 AM Post #4,248 of 4,830
So... I knew I should have ordered sooner, now the Bluetooth lanyard with Delta V-II fitment is out of stock. You snooze, you lose I guess.

Any input on if these are getting back in stock, and in which case when?

Nov 10, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #4,249 of 4,830
So... I knew I should have ordered sooner, now the Bluetooth lanyard with Delta V-II fitment is out of stock. You snooze, you lose I guess.

It may be equally relevant to ask if it will ever be back in stock. After all, the Delta VII is being discontinued as the Atlas and Delta are being combined into the Atlas-Delta I think. Good luck finding the answers to your question though!

Nov 14, 2016 at 5:22 AM Post #4,254 of 4,830

Sorry been away from Head Fi a minute. Right no news on that front yet but will keep you updated most recommended thing to do would be to get your hand on the Master 4 which are shipping right now or Atlas Delta. 

Nov 14, 2016 at 8:52 AM Post #4,256 of 4,830
Sorry been away from Head Fi a minute. Right no news on that front yet but will keep you updated most recommended thing to do would be to get your hand on the Master 4 which are shipping right now or Atlas Delta. 

I see, the thing is that I already have the Delta V-II so I would have preferred getting the lanyard for those. That said I will look at them as I’m always wanting new headphones, and I have been looking at making a simple cable adapter so that I can use MMCX on the Deltas (the parts shipped from china today actually).

Nov 14, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #4,257 of 4,830
I see, the thing is that I already have the Delta V-II so I would have preferred getting the lanyard for those. That said I will look at them as I’m always wanting new headphones, and I have been looking at making a simple cable adapter so that I can use MMCX on the Deltas (the parts shipped from china today actually).

I see well I don't know if/when we will have them back in stock for the Delta V-II fitment. Let me know how you get on with the cable adaptor.

You and me both always looking at new gear even if I can't afford it, one day it will get me in trouble I'm sure.

Nov 14, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #4,260 of 4,830
I received the Techne today. Initial impressions are pretty good, nothing mind rattling but good sound and very comfortable fit. Given the current price and the very nice accessory package these come with I'd rate their value for money pretty high. Actually I'd even say that, as a total package, they're at least on par with some of the cheaper (sub $50) less known Chinese super value IEM's that I have.

Good work Trinity Audio, now send me my PM4's :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back