Itsfit Fusion impressions thread
Nov 26, 2019 at 12:57 PM Post #31 of 401
Are these findings based on pairing with A01? Hulk looks good for the price. :)

Yes I use both A01 and T01 with the Fusion probably like A01 better still undecided

Nov 28, 2019 at 11:33 AM Post #32 of 401
Does anyone have their universals yet and care to share a photo? Curious as to the size of the universals in comparison with other IEMs. Someone mentioned they were on the petite size, but I haven't seen a universal yet I don't think.

-Collin-

Nov 28, 2019 at 12:04 PM Post #33 of 401
So I have spent a bit of time with the Fusion and DX160...

Image d’iOS (65).jpg

I like what I am hearing so far, the DX160 has fuller and more forward mids compared to even N6ii/A01, more mid bass and warmer tone on the treble it's a fun combination with the Fusion.

The bass has less control and speed than the N6ii with both A01 and T01, and treble is less refined but the overall organic signature of the DX160 makes for a fun listen with the Fusion there is great bass slam, smooth and thicker mids and even smoother treble. Soundstage is still as great and even gains depth and height but imaging is loosing a bit of its amazing precision with the N6ii and T01.

Nov 28, 2019 at 2:04 PM Post #34 of 401
Does anyone have their universals yet and care to share a photo? Curious as to the size of the universals in comparison with other IEMs. Someone mentioned they were on the petite size, but I haven't seen a universal yet I don't think.

-Collin-
TBH I've been curious about the size of the universals as well. I had asked earlier about fit and what it means to sleep in them because I travel a lot and use IEMs to drown out the plane noise while I try to get a few ZZZs on long haul flights and the answer I got was that they do stick out a bit (not exactly flush) so comfort will depend on one's own sensitivity to pressure when your head against the pillow or back of a seat. Anyone out there with the Universals care to weigh in?

On another note Black Friday at Itsfit starts in a couple of hours and I'm really wrestling with myself as to whether or not I pull the trigger on them. I literally discovered this thread and the Fusions the day after I ordered the Noble M3s - which also have a magnetostatic (10mm) and which should be delivered tomorrow. At the same time I've got the IMR tri-brid RAHs shipping on Monday and in the last 6 months, I don't even want to calculate what I have spent buying and selling in my quest for my personal end game IEM. I'll never be the hobbyist with 6 to 12 IEMS in my collection. In my perfect world, I'd have 3 Max for different use cases: 1 for the gym and cycling (that's the IE800s), 1. All rounder that's travel friendly, isolate well, easy to drive fit relatively flush, have good deep bass with lots of texture, present mids and lots of sparkle and air up top all wrapped in a package with amazing resolution, clarity, and detail. That's what attracted me to the the M3 and the Tin P1 (sans [deep] bass) When I heard them they came across beautiful up top with lovely bottom end but I can see how they're perhaps a little thin in the mids.

Now my conundrum - I haven't even received the M3s yet (but I've heard them) and I'm thinking about selling them. I've only read about the Fusions, but from everything I've read they seem to be described as my perfect IEM. The only question is fit. I know that the the M3s fit like a glove. I'm really asking myself this question, do I get them and do my own private shoot out between the fusions and the M3s or just be happy with whats coming? Oh, decisions, decisions ... I think I'll order a set of Universals and let my ears decide. and once I decide between the two, I think I need to stop reading these threads and just enjoy the music!

Nov 28, 2019 at 4:48 PM Post #36 of 401
Thanks for that. Just clicked "Proceed to Checkout" My wife's gonna kill me,,, kind of...

Nov 28, 2019 at 6:55 PM Post #37 of 401
Quick question here for those who have ordered the Fusions. Once you've picked shell and faceplate colors, it you upload a photo, does that photo go over the faceplate or both the faceplate and shell?

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2019 at 9:10 PM Post #38 of 401

-Collin-

I tried the demo universal Fusion at their workshop in Hanoi and those were quite petite compared to the custom finished size. I am not sure if the retail universal use that same form factor or if the demo universal are an older prototype.

Nov 28, 2019 at 10:27 PM Post #39 of 401
Quick question here for those who have ordered the Fusions. Once you've picked shell and faceplate colors, it you upload a photo, doe that photo go over the faceplate or both the faceplate and shell?
The photo only for the faceplate, no one in the industry have master the art of cover the photo for the shell yet at this moment

Nov 29, 2019 at 2:38 AM Post #40 of 401
Couldn't resist the discount, bought it! :D

After a lot of deliberation between this and Fibae 7, I went for this, also sadly Piotr doesn't do discounts on Black Friday and the budget didn't allow me for that for now!!

But i am excited, heard great reviews, now the cable part! I have Leonidas II that i use with U12T, i'll try that first, but I am looking for a dedicated cable for Fusion under 300 USD, any recommendations?

Dec 8, 2019 at 11:53 AM Post #41 of 401
So... my Fusion review is well advanced and should come out soon, and will also be the first review to be featured first on my freshly unwrapped blog :D

I am having so much fun with the Fusion, reviewing is not even work!

Dec 8, 2019 at 2:07 PM Post #42 of 401
So... my Fusion review is well advanced and should come out soon, and will also be the first review to be featured first on my freshly unwrapped blog :D

I am having so much fun with the Fusion, reviewing is not even work!
Wow, congratulations on the new blog David! Looking very good! Knew you had that in you. You’re one of the “pros” now! :wink:

Dec 8, 2019 at 2:41 PM Post #43 of 401
Wow, congratulations on the new blog David! Looking very good! Knew you had that in you. You’re one of the “pros” now! :wink:

Hey thanks, still a bit rough vanilla wordpress setup but you have to start somewhere, I’ll iron out things quickly!
Don’t know about « pro » we’ll see, I won’t be able to go there unless I can get beyond what I can afford to fund :p

Dec 8, 2019 at 2:48 PM Post #44 of 401
Hey thanks, still a bit rough vanilla wordpress setup but you have to start somewhere, I’ll iron out things quickly!
Don’t know about « pro » we’ll see, I won’t be able to go there unless I can get beyond what I can afford to fund :p
Indeed, you have to start somewhere and this is a really good start. You can build up from here and I have no doubt you will get more opportunities soon enough.

Dec 8, 2019 at 2:58 PM Post #45 of 401
Indeed, you have to start somewhere and this is a really good start. You can build up from here and I have no doubt you will get more opportunities soon enough.

We’ll see!

For now I enjoy the ride with the Fusion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back