MASS-Kobo Model 465 Is In The House!
May 10, 2024 at 5:30 AM Post #106 of 107
I received my 465 as well! I found bass terrific on first listen, mids and treble were good but not as clear as on my Bliss. I let it burn in overnight and the bass got more resolving. In a track I used on both the Bliss and 465 I found the bass to actually be deeper and more expansive on my Susvara. The mids and treble opened up more and had just a touch of warmth which I like while still remaining highly detailed. I cannot use it for a few days now, but I will get back to it next week or hopefully the weekend. IMG_5958.jpegIMG_5961.jpegIMG_5963.jpegIMG_5963.jpegIMG_5965.jpegIMG_5954.jpeg
If you at all have the space or inclination, I would encourage you to try your Bliss & 465 with your Holo gear separated (completely destacked Bliss and May PSU), as particularly the May PSU gives off a lot of EM interference which to my ear does flatten the staging a bit.

May 10, 2024 at 12:54 PM Post #107 of 107
If you at all have the space or inclination, I would encourage you to try your Bliss & 465 with your Holo gear separated (completely destacked Bliss and May PSU), as particularly the May PSU gives off a lot of EM interference which to my ear does flatten the staging a bit.
I do not have the space for that. If I ever find a desktop rack that fits, I will use it, but so far I have not found one.

I also now have everything attached to a Puritan power conditioner which should keep the power feeds noise free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back