Meze 11 Neo Impressions
Aug 5, 2016 at 12:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 98

audio123

Reviewer at audio123
11neo-gm-features1.jpg

Description:
The Meze 11 Neo is a practical and go everywhere gadget, yet, on closer look, one discovers its hidden complexity. As you get closer, new facets are unveiled, the subtle curves arching at different angles, and the precision of crafting. Add to that the Meze signature sound!

CONSISTENCY IN DESIGN

With the 11 Neo we continue our pursuit of timeless designs, aiming for an object that remains stylish after its contemporaries wear out. Had this pair of earphones appeared decades ago, it would have been simply beautiful, not futuristic.
When we design for aluminium we follow that material’s core strengths. For one, the precision. It is not trivial to have every line, every surface that you imagine translated into real-world objects, especially those as small as earphones are. The choice of materials for the cables, the color palette, all help the main material expressivity. But above all, we make sure that the sound signature is a real Meze.
11neo-gm-features2.jpg

Specifications:
  1. Frequency response: 16Hz - 24KHz
  2. Impedance: 16Ohm
  3. Sensitivity: 101dB (+/- 3db)
  4. Total harmonic distortion: < 0.5%
  5. Noise attenuation: up to 26dB
  6. Titanium coated 8mm mylar driver
  7. 3.5mm gold-plated jack plug
  8. 7N OFC cable, lenght: 1.2m

Sound:
11neo-product-frequency.png

Features

Mic & remote compatible with all 3.5mm port smartphones, tablets and audio devices
11neo-gm-features3.png

Titanium coated driver membrane
11neo-gm-features4.png

7N oxygen free copper wire
11neo-product-accessories1.png

Includes 4 sets of silicone ear-tips
11neo-product-accessories2.png

Extra set of Comply foam ear-tips

11neo-product-accessories3.png

Aug 6, 2016 at 8:03 PM Post #7 of 98
Listened to the Meze11 at the Munich High End. Was alright sounding, slightly V-Shaped, good detail and clarity. Tuned very similar to the Meze 99 Classics.

Aug 8, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #8 of 98
Listened to the Meze11 at the Munich High End. Was alright sounding, slightly V-Shaped, good detail and clarity. Tuned very similar to the Meze 99 Classics.

mine has been shipped waiting to provide my impressions

Aug 9, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #10 of 98
  Well, looks who took us by surprise! 

Awesome initiative, @audio123

The Meze 11 Neo is officially launched. Check out the short presentation video that came with the launch, below. 

Cheers!

no problem mate! good things must be shared with the community
beerchug.gif

Aug 9, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #14 of 98
Subbed! These are gorgeous, like the 99s. FUYU lucky you getting to check them out.
glad to see u here b9scrambler. I have a good feeling this will be a good addition to your dynamic iem collection :smiley:

Aug 9, 2016 at 11:21 AM Post #15 of 98
glad to see u here b9scrambler. I have a good feeling this will be a good addition to your dynamic iem collection :smiley:

Thanks for starting the thread. I saw these pop up on Meze's site and am pretty excited to check them out at some point. The 99 Classics left quite the impression in the 10 days I had them. Loved their sound and design. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back