Meze 11 Neo Impressions
Aug 9, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #16 of 98
Thanks for starting the thread. I saw these pop up on Meze's site and am pretty excited to check them out at some point. The 99 Classics left quite the impression in the 10 days I had them. Loved their sound and design. 
no problem mate! Definitely. The 99 classics is really good.

Aug 9, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #17 of 98
Listened to the Meze11 at the Munich High End. Was alright sounding, slightly V-Shaped, good detail and clarity. Tuned very similar to the Meze 99 Classics.

Thanks for starting the thread. I saw these pop up on Meze's site and am pretty excited to check them out at some point. The 99 Classics left quite the impression in the 10 days I had them. Loved their sound and design. 

I really liked 99 Classics sound. If these really are tuned liked them, I see a pair in my future!

Heads off to Meze website to check them out...

Aug 14, 2016 at 2:23 AM Post #21 of 98
Mine just arrived. I don't know if they need any amount of use before they sound their best, but so far so good with some classical music. 

Aug 14, 2016 at 2:43 AM Post #22 of 98
Mine just arrived. I don't know if they need any amount of use before they sound their best, but so far so good with some classical music. 
let it run for 300 hours :p

Aug 14, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #23 of 98
I've had the Meze Nero 11 for a few days now, you can tell it shares a lot with the 99 Classics sound signature. 

Smooth, yet detailed playback.  Good bass extension and control. 

Quick photo I took this morning:

--

Aug 15, 2016 at 5:52 AM Post #24 of 98
Shamelessly crossposting this pic:

This was surprisingly good-sounding, with a cohesive (bass, mids and treble all coherent without any imbalance) sound. The bass is fantastic (as to be expected from a dynamic driver). The treble is rather sparkly I find, sitting on the edge between being airy with some music and showing up recording flaws with others. The upper-mids are a bit too forward for taste with the stock tips. 

Edit: I just switched to SpinFits. A Perfect Circle = bass cannon central! It's quite funny, but in a good way, as the bass detail is still there, as is that of instruments in the mid-range.

Aug 15, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #25 of 98
I am also looking forward to getting my unit. Hopefully it will show up around the same time as my incoming HiSoundAudio N1.

Aug 23, 2016 at 3:46 AM Post #27 of 98
The meze 11 is phenomenal for the price

Aug 23, 2016 at 6:36 AM Post #28 of 98
sound: bass can be tighter, mids not as forward for vocals to shine, highs are well controlled 7.5/10
build quality: simply impeccable... 10/10

Aug 23, 2016 at 2:14 PM Post #29 of 98
  sound: bass can be tighter, mids not as forward for vocals to shine, highs are well controlled 7.5/10
build quality: simply impeccable... 10/10

You've gotten one? Can you show me some pictures? I wanna see how they look IRL, not in those PR computer renders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back