New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Mar 7, 2014 at 3:29 PM Post #4,276 of 8,377
Is this typical for cables to break so frequently? I do not stand impressed, and I am now being deterred from getting a CIEM if I'm going to be spending a fortune only to have the cable break.
Seems like the route is back to headphones if that is the case.

Only black cable has this issue and they gonna fix it soon.

Mar 7, 2014 at 3:37 PM Post #4,278 of 8,377
Got my Roxanne from the refit. I have the same problem in the same spot. I even think, they did nothing. I don't see any signs of work being done. I hope, the JHA repair department  is not the same as Customer service department in terms of service. This time I will try to use them for at least a week and see if this problem will go away. I really don't want to spend another $30 to ship them back to Florida.

Mar 7, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #4,279 of 8,377
Got my Roxanne from the refit. I have the same problem in the same spot. I even think, they did nothing. I don't see any signs of work being done. I hope, the JHA repair department  is not the same as Customer service department in terms of service. This time I will try to use them for at least a week and see if this problem will go away. I really don't want to spend another $30 to ship them back to Florida.

When you sent them in did you mark the area that was giving you trouble with a permanent marker?

Mar 7, 2014 at 3:57 PM Post #4,280 of 8,377
Hey Jonathan!

That's what I did with my JH 16s during BF. I got the clear with carbon faceplate and flying girl. Color of flying girl is red for right and blue for left. Had them since early January.
I'm really happy with them!

Yes that is an awesome look! But I decided to wait for full CF.. I have not waited this long for a compromise ( I know you Oct. people are waiting even longer :frowning2: )

Mar 7, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #4,281 of 8,377
When you sent them in did you mark the area that was giving you trouble with a permanent marker?

Yes I did, with detailed explanation. As I said, visibly, I don't see any work being done.

Mar 7, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #4,282 of 8,377
I just received and update from jh audio. My Roxanne's will ship next week. and they emailed me from this mornings question regarding and update. I asked what color the cable will be , and I am waiting on that reply. .

Anyway there's hope.

Al

Mar 7, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #4,283 of 8,377
I was just emailed back it's a clear cable for me people. Or it will be a couple more weeks for black.

Al

Mar 7, 2014 at 4:48 PM Post #4,284 of 8,377
What is the quality like of JHs CIEMs in comparison to Heir, Noble & Fitear.
Do the shells have bubbles. I am very OCD about products I purchase, especially if they are expensive. If I were to get a pair of JH, would I find any defects, even a minor issue. Because if so, then I would definitely return them for a refund. So far it is looking like fitear for me as their quality is second to none.

Mar 7, 2014 at 4:52 PM Post #4,285 of 8,377
Well I can answer that. They are fine. Every CIEM I have of there's is perfect. And so was the others you mentioned too.

The polished was hier. They shine. But the others had no defects. Now the fitear black was really cool too. But I had those made custom by UM. and they are ok not great but ok.

Al

Mar 7, 2014 at 5:03 PM Post #4,286 of 8,377
More expensive than the Roxane :  vision-ears VE6-xcontrol at 1900€ = $ 2500   
eek.gif
  !

It has a switch for 2 different SQ Signatures. Nice idea, but...Since I just received my Roxane, I will wait a little....
wink.gif

Mar 7, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #4,290 of 8,377
Well I can answer that. They are fine. Every CIEM I have of there's is perfect. And so was the others you mentioned too.

The polished was hier. They shine. But the others had no defects. Now the fitear black was really cool too. But I had those made custom by UM. and they are ok not great but ok.

Al

When you mention polish, this is concerning. Is it better to have it more polished so that the rough edges do not irritate the ear.
Would you mind uploading photos of all your current CIEMs for our viewing pleasure! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back