Questyle CMA Fifteen — Official Thread
Jan 6, 2024 at 11:56 AM Post #317 of 363
Jan 11, 2024 at 5:20 PM Post #318 of 363
Curious if anyone is experiencing weird playback issues with MQA files via Tidal on their CMA Fifteen. I'm getting a flashing light right above the power button upon playback and the audio cuts out. Anyone know what this error is?

Jan 11, 2024 at 6:21 PM Post #319 of 363
Just turned off the unit. Rebooted my power and now it's fine. Weird.

Jan 22, 2024 at 2:01 PM Post #321 of 363
Curious if anyone is experiencing weird playback issues with MQA files via Tidal on their CMA Fifteen. I'm getting a flashing light right above the power button upon playback and the audio cuts out. Anyone know what this error is?
If you're using your Android phone, it's an app issue, I have same problem with my iFi Gryphon when the app switches between FLAC and MQA files.

I've contacted the support, they are working on it.

With the version 2.96.0 that I have on an older phone, I have no such issue.

Jan 22, 2024 at 2:52 PM Post #322 of 363
If you're using your Android phone, it's an app issue, I have same problem with my iFi Gryphon when the app switches between FLAC and MQA files.

I've contacted the support, they are working on it.

With the version 2.96.0 that I have on an older phone, I have no such issue.
I've never had this problem before but I found out what the issue was. I was using a Hart Audio 4.4mm cable that was creating an audio dropout.

As soon as I switched back to the stock cable or any of my other aftermarket cables the issue hasn't happened again.

Jan 22, 2024 at 2:54 PM Post #323 of 363
I've never had this problem before but I found out what the issue was. I was using a Hart Audio 4.4mm cable that was creating an audio dropout.

As soon as I switched back to the stock cable or any of my other aftermarket cables the issue hasn't happened again.
It's a different problem, I wrote about a communication issue between the phone and dac.

Jan 22, 2024 at 2:57 PM Post #324 of 363
It's a different problem, I wrote about a communication issue between the phone and dac.
Ah. I'm not using an android phone as my source so that wasn't causing the problem.

When I use my Gryphon with my Kann Max I just have to tell the Kann to bypass the decoding so it's handled completely by the Gryphon and it works perfectly.

Jan 22, 2024 at 3:00 PM Post #325 of 363
Ah. I'm not using an android phone as my source so that wasn't causing the problem.

When I use my Gryphon with my Kann Max I just have to tell the Kann to bypass the decoding so it's handled completely by the Gryphon and it works perfectly.
That was the same with the Tidal Android app before last updates 😢

Feb 1, 2024 at 5:40 PM Post #327 of 363
CMA Eighteen Master now listed on Questyle's website. Also on Ali Express M15i and M12i and CMA18 Portable and the new Ear phones/DAC.

@Questyle
Any dates on general release, e.g the UK?
On Questyle website there is only the description of the CMA Eighteen Master, but there isn't into the shop, so now it's not on sale and we need to wait.

Feb 1, 2024 at 6:45 PM Post #328 of 363
Feb 1, 2024 at 7:04 PM Post #329 of 363
Looks like very minor updates on the Eighteen from the Fifteen so I'm staying put for the time being. I love my CMA Fifteen!

Feb 2, 2024 at 3:30 AM Post #330 of 363
CMA Eighteen Master now listed on Questyle's website. Also on Ali Express M15i and M12i and CMA18 Portable and the new Ear phones/DAC.

@Questyle
Any dates on general release, e.g the UK?
Speak with Elise Audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back