Research Triangle (Raleigh, Durham & Chapel Hill), NC Fall Schiit Meetup

Will you attend a NC Triangle Schiitmeet (hopefully with @Jason)

• Total voters
Sep 16, 2023 at 10:59 AM Post #106 of 106
I want to echo thanks to @golfbravobravo and @Jason Stoddard for the Schiit Meet in North Carolina! Also, thank you @adydula, for the PassLabs HPA-1 and the DIY Class A amp.

I'm always a little nervous when someone with a marketing background starts a manufacturing business (and we know Schiit can market), so one of my reasons for attending was to size up Jason out of my own curiosity. I got to spend some quality one-on-one with @Jason Stoddard, and I'm telling you, this guy is the real deal.

My day job for decades has been to identify the next great business and vet its leadership, and it's been a long time since someone checked all the boxes as Jason does... not only as a thought leader/inventor in audiophile-dom but as an exceptional business leader who will drive Schiit Audio to an extraordinary future. Can't wait for the IPO!

With the coming unpleasantness in Asia, people like Jason, who love their products and customers AND know how to grow a business, the future is indeed bright for them and us who follow them. We should give him our unbridled support as he gets it right and our generous patience when he doesn't.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back