Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Feb 1, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #123 of 149,443
:popcorn: subbed

Thanks for sharing, this should be a great read. Looking forward to the rest and also trying your products.

May I suggest linking your webpage on products you mention along the way. Nothing like being able to see specs and more info on something you just mentioned (Asgard on the Christmas present mention) let alone be able to buy it on the spot.

Feb 2, 2014 at 12:29 AM Post #125 of 149,443
Awesome thread!

However, I do have to be honest, I don't own a Schiit product. The last 2 things I've purchased in audio were decisions I made debating a Schiit product, the Valhalla and Bifrost, for my amp and dac. I think next time I'll choose Schiit :)

Feb 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #126 of 149,443
  Awesome thread!

However, I do have to be honest, I don't own a Schiit product. The last 2 things I've purchased in audio were decisions I made debating a Schiit product, the Valhalla and Bifrost, for my amp and dac. I think next time I'll choose Schiit :)

I think you would be pleasantly surprised with the Schiit. I have the Valhalla and the Bifrost (w/Uber option) and they are a great combination.  I occassionally use the Sabre DAC on my laptop but when I plug into the Bitfrost there is a huge difference.  The Valhalla has a low enough floor where I can use them with my IEMs as well as having enough power to drive my old DT990 600ohm cans.  

Feb 2, 2014 at 3:08 PM Post #127 of 149,443
Well I have no schiit as I live in Europe.. The prices are quite high over here. But I still respect the company.

Feb 2, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #132 of 149,443
I'm REALLY looking forwards to CH 19!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back