thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea
Jan 21, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #32 of 4,190
Really interesting dap, the UI seems really polished...

Does it has Line Out Option?

i did not find it. it has a second level of settings other than the quick list. and i did not find gain and lo settings. also it can't create playlists. don't know if you can use one that's already created.

in terms of background. single end has hissing of the level of a zx2, maybe worse. please take into account that i get my normal listening volume at 2/120 with this thing and volume 1 with ak players.

Jan 25, 2016 at 4:42 PM Post #39 of 4,190
The sound is really fair with a lot of details and a really interesting soundstage

The UI is Cowon P1 like 

That for the good one 

On the other side : equalizers are out of order - when you turn of the Opus is not able to start with the rules you have choose before shutting down- no gapless- no usb DAC-no line out- they tell that there is an optical out i have not found it

A part of that will be easily change i hope with a new firmware 

Jan 25, 2016 at 4:57 PM Post #40 of 4,190
  The sound is really fair with a lot of details and a really interesting soundstage

The UI is Cowon P1 like 

That for the good one 

On the other side : equalizers are out of order - when you turn of the Opus is not able to start with the rules you have choose before shutting down- no gapless- no usb DAC-no line out- they tell that there is an optical out i have not found it

A part of that will be easily change i hope with a new firmware 

There is a gapless with a new firmware. Optical out is the same as headphone out, did You try that?

Jan 25, 2016 at 5:11 PM Post #42 of 4,190
yes i do 

but it is impossible ( like i do with my cowon)  to use the optical jack in the headphone out : it cannot enter in 
For the gapless i dont think it works with the new firmware ; but this is not important for me 

Gapless works on my unit.

It has to be mini toslink. It has the same dimentions as 3,5 mm headphone jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back