Verum Audio
Apr 3, 2023 at 3:23 PM Post #16 of 22
Hi Todd,

I received my headphones today. I think they are great. Everything is just as I expected.

Thank you again.
Chang

Oct 20, 2023 at 11:59 AM Post #19 of 22
I have several headphones, some high end, some midfi, all open back (with a couple exceptions). I have a couple planers, but find that my other headphones are more fun (due to my listening bias's) I have the Deva, HExx, and Verum. By far the Verum is my favorite. I find that I have a multi hour listening session with them about once/month. I highly recommend these both from a Timbre perspective, as well as a value perspective. YMMV!

Leo

Mar 6, 2024 at 2:45 AM Post #21 of 22
I have several headphones, some high end, some midfi, all open back (with a couple exceptions). I have a couple planers, but find that my other headphones are more fun (due to my listening bias's) I have the Deva, HExx, and Verum. By far the Verum is my favorite. I find that I have a multi hour listening session with them about once/month. I highly recommend these both from a Timbre perspective, as well as a value perspective. YMMV!

Leo
i've had a pair for over a year & find them more enjoyable than audeze & dan clarke hf's

Mar 6, 2024 at 12:15 PM Post #22 of 22
Yes, Verum Audio is still producing headphones but as you can imagine, it takes a long time for them to get out of Ukraine and to the US. We have been waiting about 6 weeks for our current shipment - hopefully soon!

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back