YoTank Imod case almost here
Jun 2, 2007 at 3:40 PM Post #46 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Boleman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if you'd like we can make one with a brushed finish for ya.
rs1smile.gif

Talk about listening to the customer. Excellent service!
cool.gif

Jun 2, 2007 at 3:49 PM Post #47 of 64
Can you post the exact outside dinmensions of the new 4G case. Also I haven't seen the price listed for the new 4G case (I may just have missed it), so can you post the costs for the various options as well. Thanks.

BTW The black one also appeals to me or possibly the iMod RWA one if that is going to be an option.

Jun 2, 2007 at 4:05 PM Post #48 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by cpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really would like to purchase one of the black anodized ones. Is there a skin to put over the wheel that would match the black case?

Thanks

How thick is the anodize applied. Will it scratch and still have black under it or is it so thin that it amounts to almost nothing?

Jun 4, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #49 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by slwiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How think is the anodize applied. Will it scratch and still have black under it or is it so thin that it amounts to almost nothing?

I dont know exactly how think the anodizing is but doesnt scratch very easily from the tests we have done.

Jun 7, 2007 at 7:26 AM Post #51 of 64
Quote:

heres a pic of the bottom:

iPodPhotoBottom.jpg

and it is large enough for the imod/ALO plugs
smily_headphones1.gif

Hi Really nice case. Will there be different executions as well, black? brushed?
Would be really nice.

One concern though, you say they will fit the thin shielded iPod connector (this one http://www.qables.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=359) but will they also fit the standard thick one here
If not, then you block quite a few iPod users that are already using these kind of cables and those who do not want to afford the more expensive cables but still want the casing.

Just an idea.

Rgds Hans.

Jun 8, 2007 at 3:43 AM Post #54 of 64
Quote:

We will be releasing prices later this week and hopefully the case as well.
orphsmile.gif

Are you still hoping for a release date this week?

Jun 10, 2007 at 4:30 PM Post #55 of 64
Note that the newer iMods will have a Red Wine Audio label on the back side adding a slight thickness to the whole unit. I purchased a hard plastic Belkin case from my local Compusa, knowing that I could return it, and it will not fit with the label on the unit. Has Yotank made any adjustments for this or is it necessary. Thanks.

Jun 10, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #56 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by slwiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Note that the newer iMods will have a Red Wine Audio label on the back side adding a slight thickness to the whole unit. I purchased a hard plastic Belkin case from my local Compusa, knowing that I could return it, and it will not fit with the label on the unit. Has Yotank made any adjustments for this or is it necessary. Thanks.

On the other hand the buyer may request that the label not be used on the back if he/she is getting one of these cases.

Jun 12, 2007 at 1:46 PM Post #57 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alex,
FYI - The link on your website isn't working properly for the iPod Photo cases....neither is the picture/link.

Also, how much more does it cost for a brushed version?

We are having some tech problems with the site as of now, but it should be fixed by tomorrow and the silver and brushed will be available tomorrow
280smile.gif
the black will take around another week or so.

The brushed will be the same as the silver.

Jun 22, 2007 at 9:43 AM Post #59 of 64
@Captain Ødegård

We all are entitled to our own opinions, this is true.

But we are ALL also human beings, and while you can say what you want, people (including me and you) don't appreciate you calling them stupid, no matter what the case is (no pun intended)
580smile.gif

Also just because something is true doesn't mean you say it. Just because you think another human being is ugly there is no need to tell them that. All it is, is a respect issue, and when you disrespect, you will get disrespected back, so just be prepared for that if you do.
wink.gif

Jun 22, 2007 at 2:10 PM Post #60 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by cpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello, are you taking preorders on the black 4g imod case yet?

Thanks

we just got them in yesterday and are ready to ship
3000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back