High-Purity Headphone Cable LL-4.4A Is Officially Released!
May 18, 2024 at 6:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

FiiO

Sponsor: FiiO

9199654.jpg

Abundantly dynamic, 4.4mm balanced audio plug
The Jade Audio LL-4.4A features a 4.4mm balanced audio plug, allowing them to connect to the balanced output of headphone amps for a larger dynamic range as well as greater channel separation, allowing users to fully and emotionally enjoy the details in the music. Additionally, the LL-4.4A headphone connectors are dual 3.5mm TRS, making it compatible with many headphones as many advanced high-quality headphones have adopted the connector.
9199576.jpg

100 high-purity oxygen-free copper wires
The core of the LL-4.4A is the 100 high-purity 0.8mm oxygen-free copper wires with 24AWG sectional area, which produce a powerful and rich sound. And when paired with the 4.4mm balanced audio plug, the result is truly immersive headphone audio.
9199577.jpg

Being your long-lasting companion, high-quality braided nylon outer sheath
The outer sheath of the LL-4.4A is made of high-quality braided nylon. Thanks to its softness and durability, this means that the LL-4.4A can not only be easily physically bent to fit your use case, it will also last for years to come.
9199578.jpg

The LL-4.4A is available on our AliExpress Official Store. Click the link below to take it home right away: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806835364229.html

Best regards,
Guangzhou FIIO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
9199579.jpg

9199580.jpg

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
May 20, 2024 at 10:18 AM Post #2 of 26
A 13$ cable, I'm more than impressed.

May 20, 2024 at 9:19 PM Post #6 of 26
I want a longer one, please

May 20, 2024 at 11:39 PM Post #7 of 26
Ordered 2 cables. Short review will be posted after I receive and listen to them in a few weeks.
I want a shorter one!

Jk. 1.5m is pretty perfect for me.

May 21, 2024 at 2:36 AM Post #8 of 26
In China, this cable comes bundled with the JT1 over-ear headphones, which are priced at 399 RMB. If purchased separately, the cable costs 70 RMB. This shows the severe overpricing of mid-to-high-end audiophile cables. Although Fiio also sells single-crystal copper and silver balanced cables with interchangeable plugs for 599 and even 1299 RMB respectively, I'm very pleased to see Fiio generously providing this quality-assured oxygen-free copper balanced cable at an entry-level price.

BUT, what I really hope for is that Fiio could release a single-crystal copper balanced cable with an XLR-4 to Dual 3.5mm AUX connector, priced slightly lower than 599 RMB, and a single-crystal silver balanced cable with an XLR-4 to Dual 3.5mm AUX connector, priced slightly lower than 1299 RMB, as well as similar cables with XLR-4 to dual mini-XLR connectors. These are what mid-to-high-end audiophiles need, not interchangeable plugs that only add unnecessary costs.

I have privately expressed this need to Fiio's management multiple times, but they have not taken my suggestions into account. If overseas audiophiles are also interested in the products I have proposed, I really hope your voices can make Fiio see this demand and produce the products accordingly. Thank u

May 21, 2024 at 3:41 AM Post #9 of 26
I love bang for the buck. But talking of state of the art.... Hifiman Shangri-La is a good headphone. But personally, Susvara is better. For the price. The Shangri-La did not impress. Anyways, I ordered the Fiio Cable 😁

A 13$ cable, I'm more than impressed.
Absolutely agree. I don't see the need in spending hundreds or thousands on a cable. Yes, a cable may make a minimal difference in sound. But extremely minimal. A cable that's affordable, durable, comfortable and gets the job done. And, if it can be a little flashy and nice under $100 or even less than $50 is an amazing cable. Having owned cables from Effect Audio, Noble, Hakugei and many more. They're nice yes. But I don't hear why they cost so much.

May 21, 2024 at 3:50 AM Post #10 of 26
Absolutely agree. I don't see the need in spending hundreds or thousands on a cable. Yes, a cable may make a minimal difference in sound. But extremely minimal. A cable that's affordable, durable, comfortable and gets the job done. And, if it can be a little flashy and nice under $100 or even less than $50 is an amazing cable. Having owned cables from Effect Audio, Noble, Hakugei and many more. They're nice yes. But I don't hear why they cost so much.
I think especially for headphones in the lower price brackets this is important.

Imagine having a Sundara, and then you need another cable because yours is broken or you need another connector.
Even from more affordable third Party manufacturers like Forza AudioWorks, you'd be looking at 100 bucks. Which is significant for a headphone like Sundara.

That's why I'm happy to see affordable cables from manufacturers with trustworthy Reputation

May 21, 2024 at 3:54 AM Post #11 of 26
I think especially for headphones in the lower price brackets this is important.

Imagine having a Sundara, and then you need another cable because yours is broken or you need another connector.
Even from more affordable third Party manufacturers like Forza AudioWorks, you'd be looking at 100 bucks. Which is significant for a headphone like Sundara.

That's why I'm happy to see affordable cables from manufacturers with trustworthy Reputation
That last sentence.

"That's why I'm happy too see affordable cables from manufacturers with trustworthy reputation"

Nailed it! 😁👍.

I'll be using this cable for my Ananda Nano and maybe I'll grab another for my Focals. It's cheap, seems reliable. Easy purchase

May 21, 2024 at 7:47 AM Post #12 of 26
Agree with all the above, and from my PoV soldering 4.4mm connectors is such a PITA, that if the 3.5mm connectors on this cable come off cleanly, I will buy this instead of making my own balanced cables with Mogami mini quad.

May 21, 2024 at 12:55 PM Post #14 of 26
So much advertising points for the copper of the wire. What about the core of the 3.5mm plugs and the solder?

Are the 3.5mm plugs brass-mix cores or pure-copper cores?

If not, please invest into the plugs and solder for newer products.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back