「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 17, 2012 at 5:58 AM Post #44,911 of 177,745
Quote:
Strange, I didn't like the HD800 all that much when I heard it, it could have been a synergy issue but I liked the Tesla T5p more than the LCD-2 and HD800, so much that I bought it (this was a little over 1 year ago) and then recently sold my T5p.

I think the TH900 is similar to the T5p.

These days, I just use Sony SA3000 ...

I heard the T5p and honestly, it sounds excellent but I'm not too impressed. For me, the T5p sounds like a closed DT880 that has its flaws fixed and the T1 sounds like a better DT880. Honestly, I can't justify getting the T1 and the T5p because I'm always thinking that I pay a freaking lot more for the same sound.

HD800 through the Fostex HP-A8 works though. The smoothness of the HP-A8 works well with the HD800.

Dec 17, 2012 at 6:05 AM Post #44,912 of 177,745
While there is a lot of impressions re:MH1C, I'm worried that it's all hype and no substance. You guys should be proud that I trust you guys' ears for this, and so I'll ask to whoever has them, how would you describe it? I'm thinking of getting it as a shallow, cheap 'disposable' IEM that I can use on my bed and not my MDR7550 or Portapro, so at least I can lie on my side, and occasionally bring it outside if I'm worried the cold, brutal Russian winter will make the cable snap.

Dec 17, 2012 at 6:07 AM Post #44,914 of 177,745
KyoAni has been putting quite a few anime out lately... I'm guessing they'll take a break on the spring season, wouldn't you think?
Then they need to make S3 of Haruhi :)
Supercell by Supercell is easily the best one for Miku.
Also look up her 5 year anniversary albums, that's a good tl;dr of all the good Miku songs...
"Just be friends" by luka is the only one I've found out of the other 2 artists that I like.
Could you share those songs please?
Eh, they're all live though... Live vocaloid songs... meh...
Yeah... I found it on one of the vocaloid albums I downloaded and had your same expression...
[rule]Hmm, Went around to family members houses and delivered cookies my family made yesterday. Made $50 in christmas gifts :D That pays for the Somics and then some :) So if I like the Mad dogs I could probably buy them after christmas...
[rule]Listening to the whole Saya no Uta soundtrack AGAIN! It floors me even more each and every time I hear it, this soundtrack is too damn good!

That sounds good. Ill order some presents today.

Do you ever get the feeling you want to have sex with the empress of an ancient kingdom, and then become beheaded (since you defiled her) except you never really were beheaded only "on paper" for the record and then they give you a new name and everyone thinks your dead but you start a new life with a new identity and basically just live in an apartment in Japan and play videogames and eat ice-cream?

Not with an empress.....

No, yesterday he had too much blood in his alcohol.
Wait, that was kiteki. Assuming he was under the influence lol.
@bowei:
Okay, one last MMD/vocaloid for you.
This one is originally sung by Luka (the vocaloid)
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPY4SHWntvY[/VIDEO]
One of my fav. MMD, and this special vocal version is quite to my taste too. Singer: Himawari (向日葵)

I nee to be reminded to check this out when i get home

Yes, actually. I had that feeling just the other night! What a coincidence!

Seriously?

Awesome!  Because that's how I feel today.  I seriously just want to...

1 - have sex with the empress of an ancient kingdom
2 - get new identity
3 - move to Japan and play videogames / eat ice-cream all day

How do I take direction in this direction?

Lol, eat icu all day

I thought you had a gf?

I was thinking Japan, but I'm kinda flexible.

Kalbee is... Stuck on japanese women lol

Now we're getting somewhere.  Which current day empress?  I need to study what they looked like back then.

The current prime or foreign minister of Thailand is amazing

This guy is like

"/offline"
"jk i'll be here forever"

Right!?

48532091.gif

Yep

Actually, in 10 1/2 hours I'm officially an illegal immigrant in this country (my visa expires), so I'm not sure about that "forever".

I need to book a plane ticket to Singapore or Thailand (anywhere close), stay there for one night, and come back to get a new visa.  (I'm not joking either...)

---------------------------------------------------------deleted---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats sad
Jakarta, Indonesia.

IMG_2753a.jpg

Smogy

Hai gaiz ...

http://www.head-fi.org/t/641510/[COLOR=008080]the-sky-elevator-lounge-non-audio-discussion[/COLOR]

So let's discuss the crazy #### over there and keep the anime / vocaloid / cosplay / mathematics / science spirit in here?

What do you think <3

Well. None of us really care... This is a thread for everything. We go back and forth between things so often.

3 days of school left and I'm officially on holidays which I need very badly.
And also, a week left until I get a new headphone :D (70% possibility). It's going to be my first foray to summit-fi status (for headphones at least).

Yay!
@bowei & mech

check P-H forums, case thread

Awww i cant. Im on phone. Pm me the news?

Dec 17, 2012 at 6:11 AM Post #44,916 of 177,745
Off topic threads are the current FOTM.
We are the largest thread so it wouldnt even be FOTM but regular.
Hell, the three off topic famous discussion threads are ours, diary series and tmac as of right.
We are in anime thread, kiteki originally started diary and jgray has tmac... We are all the problem of head fi and their bandwith hoggers all in one spot

Dec 17, 2012 at 6:22 AM Post #44,918 of 177,745
I have a feeling like off-topic thread is FOTY. I mean, after the MF's diary, out comes the motorhead thread, the anime thread just ramped up in off-topicness, and just scant 3 months ago the TMAC thread surfaced. I'm sure there's going to be more off-topic, general thread. I think there's some stupid called objective club or something? I'm sure that's a productive place.

Dec 17, 2012 at 6:24 AM Post #44,919 of 177,745
Hey Kiteki, 

Is Silat pretty big in Indonesia? 

As for everyone else, can I start watching sword art online yet? I stopped at episode 12 to wait for the series to finish. I hate waiting week after week for a new episode :/ 

Anyone following Btoom? Is it worth watching? lol 

Dec 17, 2012 at 6:29 AM Post #44,922 of 177,745
Hey Kiteki, 

/

Martial arts aren't very popular in Indonesia, at all.  They are much more popular in Thailand, you can really feel the difference.

Edit:  On second thought I've never really been outside of the Jakarta capital district so I don't have that much first-hand experience.

Dec 17, 2012 at 6:35 AM Post #44,923 of 177,745
Hey Kiteki, 

/

Martial arts aren't very popular in Indonesia, at all.  They are much more popular in Thailand, you can really feel the difference.

Edit:  On second thought I've never really been outside of the Jakarta capital district so I don't have that much first-hand experience.

I don't know how similar is Indonesia and Malaysia, but I'd hazard a guess it's almost similar enough. Traditional local martial arts is less popular in the cities than in the more rural areas, where tae-kwan-do and karate and such more popular in the cities and silat more in the rural areas. I would think that it's the same thing for Indonesia, though take my word with a teaspoon of salt.
-----------------------------
So no one going to chime in on the MH1C? Sure I could go to the threads, but I'm more inclined to trust you guys than some hundreds of people that just looks for budget-fi. There's nothing wrong with that, but that in itself can be bias.

Dec 17, 2012 at 6:59 AM Post #44,925 of 177,745
I do, should I show a pic?

Up to you if you think that some members wont be all -o- over it

I have a feeling like off-topic thread is FOTY. I mean, after the MF's diary, out comes the motorhead thread, the anime thread just ramped up in off-topicness, and just scant 3 months ago the TMAC thread surfaced. I'm sure there's going to be more off-topic, general thread. I think there's some stupid called objective club or something? I'm sure that's a productive place.

Yep
Head fi becomes larger and larger and so we appear

Hey Kiteki, 

As for everyone else, can I start watching sword art online yet? I stopped at episode 12 to wait for the series to finish. I hate waiting week after week for a new episode :/ 

Anyone following Btoom? Is it worth watching? lol 

Btoom manga is pretty good

Go for it, the story arc has pretty much just ended.

Just noticed you are finally using the real animr pic of your avatar. Who is he!?

I bought an MH1 and MH1C (just to make sure), it was a waste of $50.  I listened to them for one day, that was it.  ClieOS is an #####.  Get a real IEM like the Audio Technica CKM33 instead.

I bought one for $25

I personally think that it is a good iem. It is very bassy but a quick eq fixes many things with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back