A Morning at FitEar's Factory
Mar 26, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #16 of 51
Haha, good to know if/when I ever get to visit Japan.
I guess it's true what they say then about the owner of fitear being an anime fan? 
atsmile.gif

It's true. He even made a FitEar Anime Song insert for Headphone Book 2013. Incredible. Evidently, there are more anime fans than I could have guessed about among earphone lovers because the magazine has sold record numbers.

Mar 26, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #17 of 51
It's true. He even made a FitEar Anime Song insert for Headphone Book 2013. Incredible. Evidently, there are more anime fans than I could have guessed about among earphone lovers because the magazine has sold record numbers.
*cough cough*
You are forgetting about Head Fis anime member population :D we are living HF proof

We are pretty big.... Kinda

Mar 27, 2013 at 6:31 AM Post #21 of 51
Quote:
I guess it's true what they say then about the owner of fitear being an anime fan? 
atsmile.gif

Mr. Suyama is indeed famous for being a hardcore anime (and anime songs) fan ; He even specifically created a model, the Monet (along with the theme character) to fit the musicality of anime songs.

Quote:
Has anyone heard anything about the To go AK100-111is?

I have. It's basically F111 that is impedance-matched specially for Astell&Kern AK100.

I was more captivated by a yet unreleased ToGo! model that is, in Mrs. Suyama's words, "A go-getter," or "an earphone can do anything". I agree whole-heartedly. 

To be honest I'm really interested; I know that you probably isn't allowed to further reveal any informations about it, but some, uh, hints (driver configuration, shape or maybe soundsig) would be awesome!

Mar 27, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #22 of 51
Quote:

Mr. Suyama is indeed famous for being a hardcore anime (and anime songs) fan ; He even specifically created a model, the Monet (along with the theme character) to fit the musicality of anime songs.

I have. It's basically F111 that is impedance-matched specially for Astell&Kern AK100.

To be honest I'm really interested; I know that you probably isn't allowed to further reveal any informations about it, but some, uh, hints (driver configuration, shape or maybe soundsig) would be awesome!

I honestly don't know. Mrs. Suyama was incredibly earnest when she explained things and Mr. Suyama was making sure Frenchbat knew about the 335DW enough that I couldn't tell all the details. When I know more I'll chat.

Mar 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #24 of 51
Great read. I'm a long time anime fan.. but haven't really gotten into the music side (other than intros and outros) ..
This has got me wanting to try out some OSTs and maybe in the future get a pair from Suyama-san JUST for it. Thanks for sharing your experience bro.

"It was birthed from the Suyama hearing protection business, which is fathered by Mr. Suyama’s father, Mr. Suyama." (made me giggle lol)
beerchug.gif

Mar 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #25 of 51
Quote:
That was an enjoyable read, thank you.

Thank you for the comment. What is it that is most enjoyable? As a writer who writes to an audience, it helps to know what is helpful.
Quote:
Great read. I'm a long time anime fan.. but haven't really gotten into the music side (other than intros and outros) ..
This has got me wanting to try out some OSTs and maybe in the future get a pair from Suyama-san JUST for it. Thanks for sharing your experience bro.

"It was birthed from the Suyama hearing protection business, which is fathered by Mr. Suyama’s father, Mr. Suyama." (made me giggle lol)
beerchug.gif

Lots of Suyama's in FitEar.

Mar 27, 2013 at 2:52 PM Post #27 of 51
Quote:
Whats that Astell&Kern AK100?

LOL. Weird, you ask about ToGo!AK100-111is but have no idea what A&K AK100 is.

So A&K AK100 is a high-end portable player, and it is quite popular in Japan right now. Technically speaking, the ToGo!AK100-111is is tuned specifically to match the 22-Ohm output impedance of the Astell&Kern portable player.

I've only demo'd the AK100-111is, and it sounds exactly like portrayed in the FR graph I posted in the F111 thread. I highly doubt that there is any head-fier who owns the AK100-111is, as it is quite rare : It's only for sales in Japan via Rakuten, and is only made in very limited number.

Anyways, we shouldn't spam off-topic things in this thread. Let's keep the discussion in the F111 thread.

Mar 27, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #28 of 51
Quote:
Quote:
atsmile.gif

Quote:
Quote:
atsmile.gif

That's very fun to know. I've heard about the monet and seen the character, but I wasn't sure if that was actually anything he was interested in or if he just made that to appeal to otakus. Very cool that he's a fellow anime fan though :D
My dream IEM would probably be one of the fitear IEMs, too bad I probably won't get the chance to own them anytime in the near future :frowning2:
Quote:

Some anime OSTs are excellent. While I haven't found too many yet, I have enjoyed the Clannad soundtrack (if you've seen clannad, it's a must own) as well as some of the other variations of some of the songs that KEY released on other albums.

Mar 27, 2013 at 6:59 PM Post #29 of 51
Thank you for the comment. What is it that is most enjoyable? As a writer who writes to an audience, it helps to know what is helpful.

I liked the way, you didn't take the whole tour overly serious, you expressed it was also a fun / social occasion as well.

Sounds like you had a fun day.

Mar 27, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #30 of 51
I see it posted up on Papan price.  

http://www.pricejapan.com/front/e_good_info.php?code=1176&category=10

Although it says theres a 3 week waiting period.  

Quote:
LOL. Weird, you ask about ToGo!AK100-111is but have no idea what A&K AK100 is.

So A&K AK100 is a high-end portable player, and it is quite popular in Japan right now. Technically speaking, the ToGo!AK100-111is is tuned specifically to match the 22-Ohm output impedance of the Astell&Kern portable player.

I've only demo'd the AK100-111is, and it sounds exactly like portrayed in the FR graph I posted in the F111 thread. I highly doubt that there is any head-fier who owns the AK100-111is, as it is quite rare : It's only for sales in Japan via Rakuten, and is only made in very limited number.

Anyways, we shouldn't spam off-topic things in this thread. Let's keep the discussion in the F111 thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back