.....and, I'm up for air!
Dec 9, 2018 at 2:54 PM Post #64 of 301
Tyll, why is your windshield cracked on the right hand side?

GPTempDownload-X2.jpg

Dec 9, 2018 at 3:02 PM Post #65 of 301
Hi Tyll,

I would like to let you know that I watch you since I was a kid, and growing up while finding new gear recommended by you, really made some kind of emotion connection you/music/ so that when I saw your farewell video I almost cried a bit.
This is quite strange for me since I'm very emotionless and even when I see famous actors I like dyeing I just don't feel a thing but your simple farewell video was different.

All I have to say it is thank you for this emotional journey which you provided me with this hobby, specially with your added humor, honesty and kind joy.
Strangely I will be following your vlog as if I was watching some old friend.
Good luck ma friend.

Dec 9, 2018 at 5:10 PM Post #66 of 301
Nice pics, lovely scenery. Looks much more fun than reviewing headphones.

Dec 9, 2018 at 5:56 PM Post #68 of 301
Howdy!!!

Saw Jude and Warren at RMAF, and they tell me people often ask, "How's Tyll doing?" Hell, they don't know either. I've gone black in the world of headphones. Well...one or two guys know a bit about what I been doing.

When I dropped off the radar May 11th, I was living in Putt (my step van) in my driveway, remodeling my house for sale. It took 'til Oct. 3rd to get the money in my pocket; change my tires and brakes ($4200!); and roll out of town to make it to RMAF. O.M.G. I went from full court pressure to I'M ****ING FREE in one ecstatic swoop.

GPTempDownload-X2.jpg

GPTempDownload-X2.jpg

Well...all sorts of stuff has happened in the last 7 weeks after RMAF.

Imma work on that for the next few hours. Feel free to stick around and comment as I work on the posts.

(This should be entertaining.)

Dec 9, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #70 of 301
Very cool. My sister lived in her Ford Van for a year and boondocked a little bit. She even did work camping for a season. It's cool to see the cool headphone dude out on the road and I'll be following this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back