Audeze Euclid Closed-Back Planar IEM
Feb 5, 2021 at 4:22 PM Post #17 of 457
Nice to see that Euclid comes now with.......

1FF31584-E142-41CC-8322-3AF319D60629.jpeg

NOMAX

PS.my words in the past 😉

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021 at 4:31 PM Post #18 of 457
I literally wondered yesterday why there wasn't a closed back variant of the i3/i4.. Then I see this.... Thank You @Audeze ... I know this is going to be my cup of tea!

Feb 5, 2021 at 5:08 PM Post #20 of 457
And to add to my excitement...

@Audeze if you can help this broke audiophile and send one my way to review and to photograph, I'd be more than happy to do so :wink:

Just some wishful thinking on my part haha

Feb 5, 2021 at 5:29 PM Post #21 of 457
What's the point of 120 db dynamic range, wouldn't that give you hearing loss instantly?

Feb 5, 2021 at 5:48 PM Post #23 of 457
I would've thought we'd see a launch video from @jude This is a big deal.

I agree it's a big deal. While we've had a pre-production Euclid for quite some time, the production set only arrived a week ago, and that wasn't enough time for us to get listening time, measurements, shooting and editing done prior to today's announcement. (It's also a busy time of year, as we close out the previous year, work on finishing a big site-related update, and work on a collaborative off-site measurement project, etc.)

Feb 5, 2021 at 5:52 PM Post #24 of 457
I agree it's a big deal. While we've had a pre-production Euclid for quite some time, the production set only arrived a week ago, and that wasn't enough time for us to get listening time, measurements, shooting and editing done prior to today's announcement. (It's also a busy time of year, as we close out the previous year, work on finishing a big site-related update, and work on a collaborative off-site measurement project, etc.)

Excited to hear your thoughts Jude!

Feb 5, 2021 at 6:16 PM Post #25 of 457

Exactly, it's not like you're busy or anything. :head_bandage: :wink: Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Keep up the great work.

Feb 5, 2021 at 6:44 PM Post #26 of 457
BDBF883B-8F8B-40D1-93F7-782CDE9ADE49.gif

Feb 5, 2021 at 7:27 PM Post #27 of 457
In the market for some IEMS, Audeze previous ones I thought sounded like absolute crap without the cipher so hoping they've at least gave these a good tuning but I'm expecting the typical coarse sound with upper mid recession of female voices sounding like they're swimming under water, we'll see.

Just seen the price, no way Jose.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021 at 7:28 PM Post #28 of 457
I’m all about spending for good headphones, but these are way overpriced compared to the ISINEs. Hopefully, the drop about $400. No Ciper cable, no Bluetooth cable, no balanced. Way too much

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021 at 7:56 PM Post #29 of 457
I don’t think the Cipher cable should be a requirement to get good sound from a headphone. As much as I loved the LCD-i4, I absolutely hated them without the Cipher.
I’ll buy these once they hit a retailer like Bloom Audio. The Audeze house sound is always up my alley and I need a good IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back