Audeze LCD-4
Oct 30, 2015 at 7:17 PM Post #1,265 of 12,047
  Ordered a shirt as well plus a little more so they don't lose too much money on it :).

Ya, break open your piggie banks & raid whatever money you were thinking about giving to charity to spend on this campaign instead. I can't see how Audeze will be able to stay in business or make any profits with these new price point standards they have so generously offered our community.

Oct 30, 2015 at 8:13 PM Post #1,266 of 12,047
Greetings fellow audiophiles. I ordered a pair of LCD-4's in ebony with two of their premium cables (balanced and unbalanced). I was informed today they should arrive this coming Wednesday.

I currently own a pair of LCD-2.2 (pre fazor). When I finally decided to upgrade to the LCD-3 with fazor I received an email that same day that there was now a LCD-4! So I had no choice but to order them instead. :)

I'll post my impressions next week.

Oct 30, 2015 at 8:24 PM Post #1,267 of 12,047

waiting to see it in vegan online before i get too excited
wink.gif

The headband or the LCD4?

headband... I love my X/XC really but will be interested to see where this new tech goes over the next few releases...

Oct 30, 2015 at 9:48 PM Post #1,269 of 12,047
Greetings fellow audiophiles. I ordered a pair of LCD-4's in ebony with two of their premium cables (balanced and unbalanced). I was informed today they should arrive this coming Wednesday.

I currently own a pair of LCD-2.2 (pre fazor). When I finally decided to upgrade to the LCD-3 with fazor I received an email that same day that there was now a LCD-4! So I had no choice but to order them instead.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'll post my impressions next week.

how much extra was it for both cables

Oct 30, 2015 at 10:13 PM Post #1,270 of 12,047
The extra Premium (blue) cable is $400. One Premium cable is included with the LCD-4 in your choice of balanced or unbalanced. It's nice to see Audeze offering a top notch cable with these headphones.

Oct 30, 2015 at 11:16 PM Post #1,275 of 12,047
headband... I love my X/XC really but will be interested to see where this new tech goes over the next few releases...

Nice...I remember some of your comments in the past about comfort, so I think you'll really like it. In fact, while there are always exceptions and those who just cannot ever be pleased (lol), I am very confident that the majority of LCD owners/buyers will see this as a very favorable upgrade to the original headband. I wear my Xs for hours and hours straight now. Never get hot, never get hotspots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back