battle of the DJ headphones. sony mdr v700dj vs shure srh750dj (Poll)
Jan 24, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #16 of 28

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
whats the point of this thread? unless you're considering selling your HP's to get the Sony's, there's really no need to make another thread. i post a decent amount, and we joined the same month, yet you have 3x the amount of posts i have. this is getting a tad ridiculous

PS: i think it may be time for a break from headfi? just a suggestion

fine sorry. but taking a break from head fi is out of the question. i like it here to much. i have learned so much about headphones and audio. plus i have the right to post here if i want. but i will lay off posting threads. that have to do with the shures. but right now i am interested in amps.

I wasn't trying to attack you if that's what you're thinking, but you have to admit you've been posting excessively. While you do have the right to post on here, just keep in mind that there's a search button, and the questions you're asking have likely been asked and answered before.

yes i will admit i have gone over board a little bit. but i will answer more threads then ask them instead.

Jan 25, 2011 at 2:30 AM Post #18 of 28

Quote:
this isn't a fair fight

the sony is a better DJing set to actually be used while you are djing 

the shure is better to enjoy music with

so i take it its a tie.

Jan 25, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #20 of 28
Please stop spamming our forums with threads about your Shures. Yes we get it. You love them very much and it is your first forrary into "high end audio" although the truth is that they are far from it, but is it worth starting 32 threads about it in less than a single month? 

Jan 25, 2011 at 2:47 AM Post #21 of 28
He already has here 

Quote:
I await the inevitable "SRH750dj is better than sex" thread and poll. Seriously, why not just start an appreciation thread (if you haven't already done so)?

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/535200/shure-srh750dj-headphones-apreciation-thread#post_7218123

Jan 25, 2011 at 2:58 AM Post #22 of 28

Quote:
Quote:
this isn't a fair fight

the sony is a better DJing set to actually be used while you are djing 

the shure is better to enjoy music with

so i take it its a tie.

Not really a tie.  As I said, for audio quality and music enjoyment I think the Shure is much better.  However I have never once seen a real DJ wear them while DJing due to their size, and the earpads get hotter much much faster than the Sonys.  So, the Sonys are better if you are actually using them to DJ.

Jan 25, 2011 at 3:31 AM Post #24 of 28
Well, I am not going to lie to appease anyone.  I tell it like it is 
L3000.gif

Jan 25, 2011 at 7:05 PM Post #26 of 28

Quote:
Please stop spamming our forums with threads about your Shures. Yes we get it. You love them very much and it is your first forrary into "high end audio" although the truth is that they are far from it, but is it worth starting 32 threads about it in less than a single month? 

look fine i am sorry. but its hard to post threads without making comparisons or asking about how what i am asking about affects what i have. and i think your over exaggerating that number. there is no way i asked 32. i have answered many that had to do with the shure's though. i think 15 is a much closer number.

Jan 26, 2011 at 10:43 AM Post #27 of 28

Quote:

Quote:

look fine i am sorry. but its hard to post threads without making comparisons or asking about how what i am asking about affects what i have. and i think your over exaggerating that number. there is no way i asked 32. i have answered many that had to do with the shure's though. i think 15 is a much closer number.

he may have been talking about how many threads you've started in general; 34.

Jan 26, 2011 at 11:14 AM Post #28 of 28
As far as "DJ" headphones go. My v700s are perfectly suited. There's a significant sub bass roll off so the punch of the kick is easier to spot, which makes it much easier to beat match in a loud club. Recessed mids and highs so that your ears don't bleed when you've got them cranked up; so I vote for them as DJ cans.

As far as listening goes tho, neither of those aspects are desirable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back