Campfire Chat - Official Campfire Audio 2024 Thread!
Jan 11, 2024 at 1:00 PM Post #91 of 1,318
SO...you all ever gonna do another pair of headphones? A Cascade V.2?
Ha! Yeah, we've made some progress on a new headphone over the years, but it has remained mostly a side-quest. We love headphones, so it is still and area we'll continue to explore. :)

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jan 11, 2024 at 1:02 PM Post #92 of 1,318
Look forward to adding to my collection! 👀rainbow trifecta👀20240110_203327.jpg
Wow! That is a sweet combo, for sure! These are some of the most boutique models we've produced, so I'm happy to see them in a good home :)

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jan 11, 2024 at 1:10 PM Post #93 of 1,318
Well this is awkward… Using Minerva instead of Seraphina but love seeing more Vortex Cable out in the wild!

IMG_1937.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2024 at 1:46 PM Post #94 of 1,318
I’m glad Campfire have their own thread here now!

Over the years, I haven definitely grown into a Campfire fanboy. Everything from their designs, art, philosophy, and most importantly, their sound. They’re not afraid to experiment with tunings, I believe this is what what Campfire IEMs so fun!

I currently own the Supermoon and Trifecta. Of all the gear I’ve sold over the years, the only one I still regret is my Solaris 2020. I think I’m due for a new Campfire IEM soon and the Stellar Horizon and Bonneville sure compete for my attention!

Jan 11, 2024 at 2:19 PM Post #95 of 1,318
My first ever IEM was the Campfire Audio IO which I am sad to say I grew to really dislike after I bought other sets from other brands, the mid range tonality was wonky to my ear and I just could not listen to them, they seemed to polarize opinion in that respect. Disappointing because the looked amazing and where very well made.

My most recent purchase and my second Campfire offering after a number of ChiFi sets is the Solaris Mercury which I am growing to really enjoy a great deal.

I popped on a Kinera Dromi cable because I liked the blingy chrome effect throughout :relaxed:

IMG_0124.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2024 at 3:45 PM Post #99 of 1,318
Thank you for the Holocene, its the most unique IEM i heard as of now. And i absolutely love how detailed and clean it is. I hope i will be able to find used Mammoth this year :)

Attachments

• 20230428_111218.jpg
    20230428_111218.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Jan 11, 2024 at 3:49 PM Post #100 of 1,318
Ha! Yeah, we've made some progress on a new headphone over the years, but it has remained mostly a side-quest. We love headphones, so it is still and area we'll continue to explore. :)
If you do make a Cascade v2, it needs to be over-ear, not on-ear. I would own one now if it had been.

Jan 11, 2024 at 11:10 PM Post #104 of 1,318
Campfire Audio has been the predominant brand in my IEM journey. Starting way back with the OG Vega, then Andromeda, Atlas, Solaris, Solaris SE and as of this past Monday, Trifecta. :). Despite all that has been written about Trifecta’s bombastic bass, it’s the rich texture of instruments and voices along with its cavernous stage that has me loving it. This morning I listened to Jon Batiste’s “Kenner”, his blistering live tour de force solo piano performance that had me simultaneously, bobbing my head and nearly in tears cause it was the closest I ever felt to being in the audience at Village Vanguard with this prolifically talented artist. A viscerally moving moment that Trifecta brought to life. The epitome of an emotionally engaging IEM.

IMG_2524.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back