Campfire Chat - Official Campfire Audio 2024 Thread!
Jan 9, 2024 at 7:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1,063
Hey Friends!

Welcome to the Campfire 2024 thread! We wanted to create a central place to discuss both our current lineup and future plans for the year with the community. Campfire is super excited to sponsor and participate in upcoming CanJams and to share with you all exciting new additions to our line-up alongside staples like our Chromatic and Elemental series.

Many of you have spoken to me, Ken, and/or Caleb at past shows or through our customer support line, and we’ll be here to follow along and chime in on new and ongoing Campfire conversations.

Thanks so much to everyone who has shared thoughts on our past and present products and for your continued support. We can’t wait to share more sonic adventures with you all!

Fans old and new alike that might like to familiarize themselves with the legacy and evolution of our IEMs, you can see the full history of our releases here:

https://www.campfireaudio.com/pages/product-history

Looking forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts, feedback, and impressions!

Campfire-Card-Image_2.jpg

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jan 10, 2024 at 2:41 PM Post #3 of 1,063
Never really listened to a lot of CFA's stuff but one thing for sure is it has my favourite art direction of any audio company!

I do a lot of artwork and concept stuff myself, and while I am no professional at all, I really appreciate the work done in the iems!

Jan 10, 2024 at 2:55 PM Post #4 of 1,063
Awesome great to see you guys here!

Edit: first photo of the thread

8BA66B16-9B05-4B32-8EBB-3395AB5EB04E.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2024 at 4:02 PM Post #5 of 1,063
Awesome! As a long time CFA fan, glad to see an increased presence here. Cheers for CFA team for knocking it out of the park recently. To kick it off, my favorite pairing.

IMG_1945.jpeg

Jan 10, 2024 at 4:11 PM Post #6 of 1,063
image.jpg

My Andromeda 2020. First high-end IEM and still a gatekeeper of resolution and soundstage imaging 3 years later.

Looking forward for a true successor of this sound signature.

Jan 10, 2024 at 4:18 PM Post #7 of 1,063
Never really listened to a lot of CFA's stuff but one thing for sure is it has my favourite art direction of any audio company!

I do a lot of artwork and concept stuff myself, and while I am no professional at all, I really appreciate the work done in the iems!

Thanks so much! :sunglasses:

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Jan 10, 2024 at 4:26 PM Post #8 of 1,063
Hey Chris! Thanks for starting this thread. Recently bought Bonneville and absolutely love them. Andromeda 2020 also gets regular listening time too.

We can’t wait to share more sonic adventures with you all!
Looking forward to hearing about future plans and new additions…anything you can share?

Jan 10, 2024 at 4:38 PM Post #9 of 1,063

Thanks so much for the compliment! :) It's a real joy for me to lead the art direction and themes for Campfire. It is one of my favorite parts of my role here. My wife, who's an amazing artist, works with me on this, and together, we really enjoy the process of bringing new and creative looks to life. The past 13 years (?!) of doing this have really flown by.

Also, Chris has been taking on a bigger role in our designs lately on top of everything else he's doing. The Campfire Trading Cards, which were super popular, were one of his first major projects, and he really nailed it!

I also want to give a shoutout to our incredible industrial design team - Ken, Valivann, and Ben. They really put in the work to give each earphone its own unique identity, balancing fresh looks with outstanding sound. Their talent and dedication to the craft are key to what makes our products stand out.

Anyway, I appreciate the support and know it means a lot to everyone here.

Cheers,

Jan 10, 2024 at 4:52 PM Post #10 of 1,063
Thanks so much for the compliment! :) It's a real joy for me to lead the art direction and themes for Campfire. It is one of my favorite parts of my role here. My wife, who's an amazing artist, works with me on this, and together, we really enjoy the process of bringing new and creative looks to life. The past 13 years (?!) of doing this have really flown by.

Also, Chris has been taking on a bigger role in our designs lately on top of everything else he's doing. The Campfire Trading Cards, which were super popular, were one of his first major projects, and he really nailed it!

I also want to give a shoutout to our incredible industrial design team - Ken, Valivann, and Ben. They really put in the work to give each earphone its own unique identity, balancing fresh looks with outstanding sound. Their talent and dedication to the craft are key to what makes our products stand out.

Anyway, I appreciate the support and know it means a lot to everyone here.

Cheers,
You're definitely doing well then for it that amount of time! I really am excited to see it continue with others as I enjoy the artistry more in audio haha. I love good sound but we all need that little bit of life in everything once in a while!

I have designed a few iems for others in the industry, I don't think I can say who due to not being a sponsor but I am very happy with how they turned out. I am hoping to definitely continue it because it has been some of the best moments in my life after concept work in uni!

Audio and art definitely work well together, really glad to see CFA pulling it off very well.

Jan 10, 2024 at 5:06 PM Post #11 of 1,063
Hey Chris! Thanks for starting this thread. Recently bought Bonneville and absolutely love them. Andromeda 2020 also gets regular listening time too.

Looking forward to hearing about future plans and new additions…anything you can share?

Glad to hear you're enjoying Bonneville! Saw your photos in the other thread, they look great!

We have some exciting stuff in the works for CanJam NY that we're really eager to share. Unfortunately, I can't reveal too much just yet, but we'll have more for the community pretty soon!

Jan 10, 2024 at 5:11 PM Post #13 of 1,063
Nice to see you guys back here and sponsoring again.

Currently have Blackstar on loan from @emdeevee - loving it! Nicely done.

Hope it's lineage pops up in a future non limited release, I would consider buying it!

Jan 10, 2024 at 5:22 PM Post #14 of 1,063
Anyone care to taste my 4 year-old ATLAS? 😊

I love this IEM. I’ll never sell it. This is a mainstay in my sonic world and a traveling guru. 😁
Many thanks to the CFA team. You guys helped give me sanity when I take the train to work. 🤝

Attachments

• IMG_7156.jpeg
    IMG_7156.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7159.jpeg
    IMG_7159.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Jan 10, 2024 at 5:43 PM Post #15 of 1,063
Awesome! As a long time CFA fan, glad to see an increased presence here. Cheers for CFA team for knocking it out of the park recently. To kick it off, my favorite pairing.

IMG_1945.jpeg
This has got to sound face-meltingly good! Wow! I've heard each separately, but not all together. I've got something new on my bucket list :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back