CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2017 at 9:31 PM Post #91 of 1,303
Alright. Ive got a notebook I'm bringing with me that has a list of the headphones/amp/ect I wanna check out first. Then I was gonna do a second pass and listen to what I hadn't listed. I'm really wanting to hear the audeze lcd-x and Sony z1r.

Nov 27, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #92 of 1,303
We're pleased to announce Sennheiser, Headfonics, Hi-Fi+, and NXT as Official Show Sponsors of CanJam Singapore 2018!

Sennheiser_LogoLine.jpg

hf (1).jpeg

HIFI+Logo.jpg

NXT-logo.jpg

Attachments

• Sennheiser_LogoLine.jpg
    Sennheiser_LogoLine.jpg
    563.6 KB · Views: 0
Nov 27, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #93 of 1,303
10034577.png

CanJam Singapore 2018
Pan Pacific Singapore
Marina Square
7 Raffles Boulevard
Singapore 039595

Saturday, March 24, 2018
11am to 7pm

Sunday, March 25, 2018

10am to 5pm

Show Passes (Click here to purchase)
Weekend Pass - SGD $40
One Day Pass - SGD $30

Travel
Overlooking the stunning Marina Bay, the Pan Pacific Singapore is strategically located at the gateway to the Central Business District and offers a wide array of sightseeing, retail, and entertainment options in the vicinity. We have secured a limited number of rooms for SGD $270/night. Click here to make your room reservations.

CanJam Singapore 2018 Show Sponsors
Headfonics
Hi-Fi+
NXT
Sennheiser

CanJam Singapore 2018 Exhibitors
1More
64 Audio
AAW
Advanced
Angstrom Audiolab
Astell+Kern
Audeze
Auris Audio
Beyerdynamic
Brainwavz
Brimar Audio Labs
Cayin
Chord Electronics
Colorfly
Clear Tune Monitors
Custom Art
Dekoni Audio
Dita Audio
Echobox Audio
Effect Audio
Feliks-Audio
Focal
Geprow
Han Sound Audio
Headamp Audio
Hifiman
Jomo Audio
Kennerton
Klipsch
Labkable
Meze Audio
MrSpeakers
Music Sanctuary
NXT
Periodic Audio
PWAudio
QDC
Sennheiser
The Audio Session
Vision Ears
V-Moda
Woo Audio
YAXI
ZMF Headphones

with many more to come!

Get Social
Help us spread the word! Be sure to stay up to date, like, share and follow:

Website
Facebook
Twitter
#ListenLikeNeverBefore

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2017 at 3:59 PM Post #97 of 1,303
Audeze, Empire Ears, Focal, Matrix Audio, MrSpeakers, Sonoma Acoustics, StereoPravda, and Violectric added to the CanJam NYC 2018 exhibitor list!

Ethan - are you going to have a separate thread for the NYC event? Currently, all of 2018 events are sharing this thread...

Nov 30, 2017 at 10:56 AM Post #98 of 1,303
Ethan - are you going to have a separate thread for the NYC event? Currently, all of 2018 events are sharing this thread...

From my first post in this thread:

"This thread will be the consolidated event thread for all CanJam Global 2018 events.
Please check in to thread if you are planning to attend! As we continue to see an increasing number of traveling, as well as first time attendees at CanJam Global events, we would encourage everyone to subscribe and participate in the thread. We’ll be posting individual show details in the reserved posts, and will also provide periodic updates to the thread throughout the 2018 schedule."

:)

Nov 30, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #100 of 1,303
From my first post in this thread:

"This thread will be the consolidated event thread for all CanJam Global 2018 events.
Please check in to thread if you are planning to attend! As we continue to see an increasing number of traveling, as well as first time attendees at CanJam Global events, we would encourage everyone to subscribe and participate in the thread. We’ll be posting individual show details in the reserved posts, and will also provide periodic updates to the thread throughout the 2018 schedule."

Sorry - been reading this thread since it was new, and forgot to re-read the first post... Thanks for the reminder :)

Dec 1, 2017 at 3:28 AM Post #103 of 1,303
Dec 1, 2017 at 3:59 AM Post #104 of 1,303
Flights booked for CanJam NYC and SoCal!

A quote like this (and the many saying ‘can’t buy or listen to suchandsuch in my area’), always makes me glance at a person’s location. It’s a shame everyone doesn’t complete to get the whole picture, although I think many were lost on new site and had to reset.

Dec 1, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #105 of 1,303
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back