CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2017 at 2:06 PM Post #108 of 1,303
Hopefully I'll see you there!How you feeling these days??
Rehabilitation has been going well these days. I’ll be staring my next rehabilitation location/process in Long Beach next week. Hope all is well with you!

YAY! So glad to hear that you are on the mend!

Thanks! I hope that you are recovering well, also, my friend.

I am not cleared (medically) to fly yet, but maybe a cross-country train ride to NYC (and hopefully Alaska) is in order in the near future. God willing, all will be a reality.

Stay blessed!

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #110 of 1,303
Dec 1, 2017 at 4:49 PM Post #112 of 1,303
Not too slow fella, I still have to give you a Chelsea shirt so you can take off that Arsenal shirt. Hope you get cleared to fly and come to London next year to pick it up at CanJam. Take care

Thanks!

If and when I make it to London next year (when I am medically cleared to fly), I’ll be happy to switch out the shirts/jerseys (at least for a little while!). I’m wearing my custom Germany World Cup soccer/football/futbul/bundesliga/etcetera jersey while in rehab.

Looking forward to seeing you there next year!

Dec 1, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #113 of 1,303
Thanks!

If and when I make it to London next year (when I am medically cleared to fly), I’ll be happy to switch out the shirts/jerseys (at least for a little while!). I’m wearing my custom Germany World Cup soccer/football/futbul/bundesliga/etcetera jersey while in rehab.

Looking forward to seeing you there next year!
Be cool if you make it, if you don’t make it, I’ll post it. I’ll tell you a real funny story about a German football shirt, a Scotsman and the English national football team :ksc75smile: when I see you. All the best and take care

Dec 1, 2017 at 5:18 PM Post #114 of 1,303
Be cool if you make it, if you don’t make it, I’ll post it. I’ll tell you a real funny story about a German football shirt, a Scotsman and the English national football team :ksc75smile: when I see you. All the best and take care
Looking forward to hearing the story when I see you next year!

Much love!

Dec 1, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #115 of 1,303
Looking forward to hearing the story when I see you next year!

Much love!
By the way, bought the Andromeda. @third_eye let me have a listen at the London CanJam. Love em and now looking forward to the next London CanJam and the Campfire Audio stand. Looking at the Vega and looking forward to a dark skinned fist bump Awesome. Stay strong top man

Dec 1, 2017 at 5:52 PM Post #116 of 1,303
By the way, bought the Andromeda. @third_eye let me have a listen at the London CanJam. Love em and now looking forward to the next London CanJam and the Campfire Audio stand. Looking at the Vega and looking forward to a dark skinned fist bump Awesome. Stay strong top man
Haha, should be loads of fun next CanJam! :grin:

Dec 1, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #118 of 1,303
Dec 6, 2017 at 10:38 PM Post #120 of 1,303
I want to attend the NYC can jam. First timer.

Do it! Lots of fun, you meet some of us in person...it is addictive though. Maybe you shouldn't bring a wallet...lol

You rarely get access to that much gear. It's really a great experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back