CanJam NYC 2023 (February 25-26, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2023 at 12:32 PM Post #558 of 792
The pleasant surprise is to see NYC representing with new gear announcements as opposed to SoCal getting all of the love. Nice!

lol, I've gotten used to the fact that @zach915m is gonna launch a new model at each show now.

"Oh there's another CanJam coming up?" Opens cupboard of 17 unreleased ZMFs, pulls out rando headphone. 🤣

Thanks for the advice, everyone! I went ahead and purchased a ticket for the entire weekend. I'm excited to see you all in a few days!

One of us! One of us! :relaxed:

Feb 20, 2023 at 1:30 PM Post #559 of 792
It has been, lots of announcements of new gear at CanJam for sure. The pleasant surprise is to see NYC representing with new gear announcements as opposed to SoCal getting all of the love. Nice! My list of planned gear to check out was already long, the great promo video from @warrenpchi and the rest of the team just made it longer. First world problems!
It certainly makes it less predictable.

I was planning to have some money ready for the next DCA electrostat by the time of CanJam socal.

Now this made things complicated.

Feb 20, 2023 at 1:38 PM Post #561 of 792
Feb 20, 2023 at 1:55 PM Post #562 of 792
Hey friends, sorry I won't be attending myself this year, medical stuff came up, but hope you all enjoy the show!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Feb 20, 2023 at 2:04 PM Post #563 of 792
Oh lord am I thankful that California is later in the year, I gotta save up!

Feb 20, 2023 at 2:39 PM Post #566 of 792
when I was a kid I used to go to the car shows and they always had scantily clad models to present the different car models...I think that would be a good addition to the canjam lol

Feb 20, 2023 at 2:43 PM Post #567 of 792
Hey friends, sorry I won't be attending myself this year, medical stuff came up, but hope you all enjoy the show!
Wish you all the best with the medical stuff.

Health is even more important than even CanJam

Feb 20, 2023 at 2:45 PM Post #568 of 792
when I was a kid I used to go to the car shows and they always had scantily clad models to present the different car models...I think that would be a good addition to the canjam lol

Feb 20, 2023 at 2:57 PM Post #569 of 792
Feb 20, 2023 at 3:05 PM Post #570 of 792
I'd be happy with a modest snack table... Just like three bags of Lay's and a Capri Sun with the straw missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back