Cologne-fi
Mar 14, 2024 at 11:19 PM Post #436 of 436
Hello everyone, I'm pretty new as a poster in these forums and I thought this might make for an interesting thread. Recently I let a friend of mine borrow my HD555's. When she gave them back to me I was expecting a comment on their sound quality, instead she kept raving on about how good the pads smelled. Which leads me to my question...

What kind of cologne do your gentlemen wear? Any personal favorites in your collection? Which cologne do you find gets the women turning their heads and for you married guys, which cologne does your wife like?

Personally, I am fond of Eternity by Calvin Klein and Lacoste Essential during the daytime. By night Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani. All of them are subtle scents when worn in moderation and women seem to enjoy them almost as much as I do.
When I was first married, I always wore Calvin Klein Obsession. I switched over to Burberry London a while back because I wanted a change, but recently my wife’s been telling me she still really likes the way Obsession smells. Hmm…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back