CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
Jul 22, 2020 at 12:01 PM Post #1,876 of 2,468
Custom Art FIBAE 7 + Cross Lambda Milky Way. Love the looks and it pairs very well too. :)

photo_2020-07-22_21-33-06.jpg

Oct 9, 2020 at 1:24 AM Post #1,878 of 2,468
Oct 9, 2020 at 4:50 AM Post #1,880 of 2,468
I'll always regret it took me so long to find an audiologist who knew what they were doing and missing out on the fibae 4 preorder price. Still tempted to put in an order for either this or the 6, but for various reasons now isn't a good time to make a big purchase anyway.

Any up coming plans or hints @piotrus-g ? Oh and hope all and everyone is well at CA. Still one of the most friendly and sensibly priced ciem makers around!

Oct 9, 2020 at 5:21 AM Post #1,881 of 2,468
I'll always regret it took me so long to find an audiologist who knew what they were doing and missing out on the fibae 4 preorder price. Still tempted to put in an order for either this or the 6, but for various reasons now isn't a good time to make a big purchase anyway.

Any up coming plans or hints @piotrus-g ? Oh and hope all and everyone is well at CA. Still one of the most friendly and sensibly priced ciem makers around!
Go for FIBAE 7 :p

Oct 9, 2020 at 5:40 AM Post #1,882 of 2,468
Go for FIBAE 7 :p
Yeah, much as I might like to I a)don't think it would suit my musical preferences all that well (prog rock, metal, synth instrumental that sort of stuff) which is why I'd be leaning to either the 4 or the 6 and b) too much going on for that to make sense. Off work and on sick pay for the last 3 months (two knackered knees at the age of 48, great!), euro in the toilet (thanks B*****) B***** happening and all that fun stuff. Plus I find I'm just not using c/iems all that much right now anyway.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020 at 11:28 AM Post #1,886 of 2,468
Oct 10, 2020 at 12:30 AM Post #1,888 of 2,468
Yeah, much as I might like to I a)don't think it would suit my musical preferences all that well (prog rock, metal, synth instrumental that sort of stuff) which is why I'd be leaning to either the 4 or the 6 and b) too much going on for that to make sense. Off work and on sick pay for the last 3 months (two knackered knees at the age of 48, great!), euro in the toilet (thanks B*****) B***** happening and all that fun stuff. Plus I find I'm just not using c/iems all that much right now anyway.

I think F7 custom rocks with prog and prog metal for sure. It's got present, and ever so slightly forward upper mids. They're balanced out by nice bass warmth however. Guitar distortion overtones really come through and kick drums are mixed perfect for my taste at least. Really is quite balanced, even good for metal!

Oct 10, 2020 at 3:58 AM Post #1,890 of 2,468
I think F7 custom rocks with prog and prog metal for sure. It's got present, and ever so slightly forward upper mids. They're balanced out by nice bass warmth however. Guitar distortion overtones really come through and kick drums are mixed perfect for my taste at least. Really is quite balanced, even good for metal!
Stop it, stop it now :p One for next year I think maybe with everything going on. I tend to listen to the likes of Magnum, Marillion (H era, burn the heretic!)Mostly Autumn, Blackmores Night, IQ and so on if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back