DC, VA, MD Areas Head-Fi Up Coming Meet At Burke Centre Library On 2/17/2024
Jan 2, 2024 at 12:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 90

VanHai

500+ Head-Fier
5935 Freds Oak Rd
Burke, VA 22015
Time: 1:00PM- 600PM

I have reserved a big room at Burke Centre Library for a local meet on Sat 2/17/2024 and it is free for all. If you want to attend and bring some Headphones, Amps, Dacs or IEMs please post them here.

Hope to see a lot of attendees , i will bring couples amps and a few ZMF headphones.

Woo Audio WA22.
DNA Sonett 2.
Merason DAC1
ZMFs Aeolus, Auteur, Eikon, VC (all modded) and AC (OG)
Sennheiser HD 8xx (modded)

Jan 2, 2024 at 2:10 PM Post #3 of 90
Thanks @VanHai. I have put it on my calendar. I can likely bring my Bottlehead Crack Speedball and ZMF Verite Open. The ZMF VO I have listed in the Classifieds, in case anyone would like to try them out.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2024 at 4:32 PM Post #5 of 90
Thanks for setting this up! I think I'll bring my two electrostatics and their setups (SR-L700mk2 + SRM-353x + FiiO K9 Pro AKM and the Shangri-La Jr + mod SRM-006t + Ferrum Erco) plus my newest acquisition, the Sony MDR-Z1R.

Last meet I brought several more headphones: the Sundara, the Aeon 2 Closed with perforated pads, and the MDR-Z7M2, but I don't know how much people listened to those. A more focused lineup will be both easier for me to transport, set up, and tear down, and avoid having too many choices during the meet. If anyone wants to listen to one of those headphones, mention it and I'll bring it along.

Jan 2, 2024 at 11:43 PM Post #8 of 90
Thanks for setting this up! I think I'll bring my two electrostatics and their setups (SR-L700mk2 + SRM-353x + FiiO K9 Pro AKM and the Shangri-La Jr + mod SRM-006t + Ferrum Erco) plus my newest acquisition, the Sony MDR-Z1R.

Last meet I brought several more headphones: the Sundara, the Aeon 2 Closed with perforated pads, and the MDR-Z7M2, but I don't know how much people listened to those. A more focused lineup will be both easier for me to transport, set up, and tear down, and avoid having too many choices during the meet. If anyone wants to listen to one of those headphones, mention it and I'll bring it along.
I'd be interested to hear the z7m2 if its not too much trouble to bring it.

Jan 2, 2024 at 11:57 PM Post #9 of 90
Jan 3, 2024 at 8:56 AM Post #10 of 90
Tentatively confirming (I have a baby that may make staying for the entire 5 hours difficult lol).

Bringing my tricked out Sangaku D.I.Y. w/ Weiss op-amps (pictured below), Prism Sound Callia, and HiBy R3 II to plug into the stack loaded with plenty of music.

Headphones I can bring are HD580, HD600, HD800S, Philphone, and Aurorus Australis with a 3D printed headband swap if anyone is interested. If there's nothing in particular people want to hear, I'll probably just bring the Sennheisers since I think they sound wonderful on the stack. I'll also probably bring OG Helios since I enjoy that IEM and it can be plugged into headphone amps.

1000026009.jpg

Jan 3, 2024 at 8:57 AM Post #11 of 90
Tentatively confirming (I have a baby that may make staying for the entire 5 hours difficult lol).

Bringing my tricked out Sangaku D.I.Y. w/ Weiss op-amps (pictured below), Prism Sound Callia, and HiBy R3 II to plug into the stack loaded with plenty of music.

Headphones I can bring are HD580, HD600, HD800S, Philphone, and Aurorus Australis with a 3D printed headband swap if anyone is interested. If there's nothing in particular people want to hear, I'll probably just bring the Sennheisers since I think they sound wonderful on the stack. I'll also probably bring OG Helios since I enjoy that IEM and it can be plugged into headphone amps.

I really would like to hear an HD600 and an HD800S.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2024 at 9:15 AM Post #13 of 90
Headphones I can bring are HD580, HD600, HD800S, Philphone, and Aurorus Australis with a 3D printed headband swap if anyone is interested.
Oooh, I'm interested in the Philphone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back