DC, VA, MD Areas Head-Fi Up Coming Meet At Burke Centre Library On 2/17/2024
Jan 4, 2024 at 12:57 PM Post #18 of 91
I might be able to join for this meetup, can’t commit 100% yet. I have the Utopia in both versions to bring, depending on other factors will determine what other gear will be available.

Edit: I should update my profile, not current with some items listed such as my TT2/HMS stack.
Edit 2: It’s updated now, think I got most of it 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2024 at 1:03 PM Post #19 of 91
I might be able to join for this meetup, can’t commit 100% yet. I have the Utopia in both versions to bring, depending on other factors will determine what other gear will be available.

Edit: I should update my profile, not current with some items listed such as my TT2/HMS stack.
Great!. Hope to see you again Kareem,

Jan 5, 2024 at 2:49 PM Post #23 of 91
Jan 10, 2024 at 4:13 PM Post #26 of 91
Shaping up to be a great meet. Hoping to make this one and bring the Weiss DAC 204 and DCA E3
I've been curious about the E3 for a bit. If you're bringing it, I might bring the Aeon 2 Closed with perforated earpads so I can do a head-to-head comparison.

Jan 15, 2024 at 1:32 AM Post #27 of 91
New to the community and cant guarantee that I can 100% commit, but super interested in making it out. I think I can pack up my 70lb russian submarine, ampsandsound Red October, to bring out mainly to hear with the Modhouse Tungston. If the DCA E3 is going to be brought out I might look to bring my Stealth/Expanse, super curious on how they differ. Will probably bring the ZMF Caldera's, since they are my current go to and maybe the Fostex TH-X00 Ebonys since they I are just fun to listen on different systems.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2024 at 5:50 PM Post #28 of 91
New to the community and cant guarantee that I can 100% commit, but super interested in making it out. I think I can pack up my 70lb russian submarine, ampsandsound Red October, to bring out mainly to hear with the Modhouse Tungston. If the DCA E3 is going to be brought out I might look to bring my Stealth/Expanse, super curious on how they differ. Will probably bring the ZMF Caldera's, since they are my current go to and maybe the Fostex TH-X00 Ebonys since they I are just fun to listen on different systems.
Would be amazing to hear the Calderas if you do bring them. Been curious about those for a long while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back