Denon AH-C300 Urban Raver and AH-C400 Music Maniac Discussion Thread
Apr 24, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #31 of 32
I concur.  It's so underrated that it's a diamond in the rough.  Bassheads need not apply, but for anyone that wants mids, mids, mids, detail, detail, detail, I would suggest the C400 without hesitation.
Amen to that brother. The bass is there. It's just detailed and I guess you can say linear. ? Anyways haven't listened to them In a while but I will tonight :) defenitly a diamond in the rough:)

Apr 24, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #32 of 32

I concur.  It's so underrated that it's a diamond in the rough.  Bassheads need not apply, but for anyone that wants mids, mids, mids, detail, detail, detail, I would suggest the C400 without hesitation.

Amen to that brother. The bass is there. It's just detailed and I guess you can say linear. ? Anyways haven't listened to them In a while but I will tonight
smily_headphones1.gif
defenitly a diamond in the rough:)

Yup, lean and analytical.  AKG K701/Q701 fans will feel right at home here.  Paired with it's crazy detail, separation, clarity and one has a bona fide audiophile IEM at hand.  It's not a signature I would expect of most IEMs... and certainly not from a Denon IEM... but damn it's good. 
smile.gif
  Having said that, you should check out the Fostex TE-05... so good it's scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back