Denon AH-D400 vs V-Moda M100?
Feb 2, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #16 of 19
I had the opportunity to listen to the new Denon flagship yesterday and I wasn't impressed. Don't know what they're selling for in the States but they've been reduced by about half of their original price here in the UK.

Mar 6, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:
That sealed the deal.

What did you end up getting Rewkie?? And were you happy with your purchase??

lol... from my personal experience, I would say that you might not find the V-Moda M100 more comfortable than the Beats as I personally found the Beats more comfortable than the M100s. However, the sound quality & build quality of the M100 is definitely an upgrade. Also, V-Moda is releasing XL earpads for people with comfort issues.

The nice thing about V-Moda is that they have a baller 60-day return policy and Amazon also has a really good return policy.

Mar 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM Post #18 of 19
I got the m100s and ill be getting those earpads. They're still more comfy than beats though! And I can actually pick out the drums in my dubstep at 60% volume now!!! :D

Mar 8, 2013 at 2:54 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:
Both over priced, out of them two I'd go v moda cause there cheaper with better warranty. If you want extreme bass go xb500 if you want big bass but with a quality sound go dt770. The denon sound better than v moda but man there expensive.

just curious, how is the sound of the dt770 different from the m100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back