Double Helix Cables Thread
Apr 20, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #737 of 2,056
  I would call him, but I don't know his phone number. It isn't listed anywhere on his retail website or FB page. I've already used his contact page and FB message. No response on either channel. I did mention on this thread back in Feb that I was still waiting on it. Maybe I offended him or something? I'd appreciate any help. At this point I just want my money back so I can use it towards something else. 

Btw, Peter, if you see this, it's order: #1804 - Nov 15, 2014. 

I was about to order today for IEM & Interconnect cable but that alone is enough to deter me from ordering.... Thank you for your feedback.

Apr 20, 2015 at 7:10 PM Post #738 of 2,056

I would call him, but I don't know his phone number. It isn't listed anywhere on his retail website or FB page. I've already used his contact page and FB message. No response on either channel. I did mention on this thread back in Feb that I was still waiting on it. Maybe I offended him or something? I'd appreciate any help. At this point I just want my money back so I can use it towards something else. 

Btw, Peter, if you see this, it's order: #1804 - Nov 15, 2014. 

I was about to order today for IEM & Interconnect cable but that alone is enough to deter me from ordering.... Thank you for your feedback.

I'm not sure what's going on here, there is always more to a story, but let me relay my experience, and I'm nothing special. Placed an order on jan 20 for an iem cable. My photos and details are previous. I originally ordered a. Shrink wrapped y split. I emailed the next day to change to a capsid y split, contact by return email 2 hours later, sure won't be a problem. I replied email on March 21 to find out how I was on the cue. 4 hours later a reply should be going out in a week or so. I was notified on April 4 product ready to ship. Once it was out the door got it in 4 days.
The products are very good, the delivery time is worth it.

Apr 20, 2015 at 8:22 PM Post #739 of 2,056

I'm not sure what's going on here, there is always more to a story, but let me relay my experience, and I'm nothing special. Placed an order on jan 20 for an iem cable. My photos and details are previous. I originally ordered a. Shrink wrapped y split. I emailed the next day to change to a capsid y split, contact by return email 2 hours later, sure won't be a problem. I replied email on March 21 to find out how I was on the cue. 4 hours later a reply should be going out in a week or so. I was notified on April 4 product ready to ship. Once it was out the door got it in 4 days.
The products are very good, the delivery time is worth it.

So, I finally received the cable last night. It's an immaculate cable to be sure, but I'm still not really happy about how the overall transaction worked out. 

Once I publicly stated that I wanted my money back, I received a shipping confirmation email from DHC almost immediately. Instead of addressing my direct request for a refund, he just pushed the order though. He did apologized for the delay, but still, I don't like when people do that.

Anyways, I not here to poop on this thread. That was never my goal. DHC does make a fine cable if you're willing to wait (in my case 5+ months). So take my experience for what you will. I'm sure it was just a freak event vs a normal thing. 

Apr 20, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #740 of 2,056
Good that it's sorted.

Apr 21, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #742 of 2,056
Good that it's sorted.

I wouldn't say it's sorted....there's no explication on why it was delayed that long nor he got a satisfying answer.  only a result of getting cables (finally)

Have you changed monikers? I'm confused I thought it was rschoi75 that had the issue.

Apr 22, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #743 of 2,056
I just received my cable too.  My order was placed in Dec 2014 and I just got it on Monday April 20.  Anyway, here is my experience for my order, I placed the order for a Symbiote Fusion V2 OCC IEM cable, an interconnect, and an adapter around Christmas time last year. However, a week or 2 later (forgot about the timing) I decided to change the IEM cable to the pure sliver OCC and email Peter, but after a few tried no response.  Finally, I got through to him in a week or so and a dozen email later, he told me to paypal him the different, I told him that I've email him a dozen of times without any response and he said he didn't get any email from me. He apologized, and gave me a discount for the upgrade.  I've checked my order status in March to see how far I'm in the queue and I've got a response back in an hour or so.  And this week, I've got my cable.  I know he just moved into the new place in the new year, maybe his internet/email/whatever is a bit glitchy around that period.

Apr 22, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #744 of 2,056
I just received my cable too.  My order was placed in Dec 2014 and I just got it on Monday April 20.  Anyway, here is my experience for my order, I placed the order for a Symbiote Fusion V2 OCC IEM cable, an interconnect, and an adapter around Christmas time last year. However, a week or 2 later (forgot about the timing) I decided to change the IEM cable to the pure sliver OCC and email Peter, but after a few tried no response.  Finally, I got through to him in a week or so and a dozen email later, he told me to paypal him the different, I told him that I've email him a dozen of times without any response and he said he didn't get any email from me. He apologized, and gave me a discount for the upgrade.  I've checked my order status in March to see how far I'm in the queue and I've got a response back in an hour or so.  And this week, I've got my cable.  I know he just moved into the new place in the new year, maybe his internet/email/whatever is a bit glitchy around that period.

Yes maybe as I found fairly prompt replies in and after his move. What braid did you get and how do you like it. I opted for not pure silver as I like me some copper.

Apr 22, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #745 of 2,056
Yes maybe as I found fairly prompt replies in and after his move. What braid did you get and how do you like it. I opted for not pure silver as I like me some copper.

I just got the 4 rounded for my 846...I think silver is a good go for the 846 as copper is a bit too warm for them (I think).  Everything is more prominent and energetic after using the cable, sound stage is deeper for sure but not wilder.  Just my 2 cents.

Apr 23, 2015 at 4:57 AM Post #748 of 2,056

Drgajet, shoot me an email; maybe something got misplaced, I'll make it up to ya.  Much as we were pretty popular in the past, DHC just keeps getting bigger...just have to keep pushing to try & catch up.  It's not easy when I can only trust this work to myself, with some braiding help from my wife.  

Apr 23, 2015 at 6:36 AM Post #749 of 2,056

Drgajet, shoot me an email; maybe something got misplaced, I'll make it up to ya.  Much as we were pretty popular in the past, DHC just keeps getting bigger...just have to keep pushing to try & catch up.  It's not easy when I can only trust this work to myself, with some braiding help from my wife.  

Famous last words.

Only the very best to you, Peter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back