DX320 ROHM dac chips, Android 11, AMP11MK2s. *******NEW FW: 2.07*******
Apr 6, 2023 at 4:57 PM Post #9,556 of 10,358
Just tired of this company. I was the first one who reported the screen (indicator glue/cracks) problem. Still stick to my words
I had a tiny bit of glue on the indicator light on mine. It came right off. Bought my Supra, cost a lot more than the DX320X, and it had a few issues. Big deal, they were fixed.

Apr 6, 2023 at 5:00 PM Post #9,558 of 10,358
Not at all, too many great DAPs in my case! I’m also selling LPGT, my favourite DAP I’ve tried to date. But, my plan is to buy the LPGT Ti, hence selling both to gather funds… two out, one in - so the cycle continues.
Lpgt has no streaming. I’m paying 189$ to stream at the best quality, and android dap is the way to go.

Apr 6, 2023 at 5:01 PM Post #9,559 of 10,358
No worries guys. Was just curious about the way that the battery drains and the probability of receiving B stock. So, was just asking here since you guys own what once were NIB units. This is my first Ibasso purchase, so also why I was asking questions here. That said, I was addressing my concerns with the authorised dealer, as well. Thanks for all the follow ups. You guys have been helpful. Appreciate it. Thank you.
Also, no worries here. It never hurts to ask questions. I might be wrong about this, but I don't believe that iBasso sells B stock; though admittedly I have not searched their site for such things.
In spite of loving my DX320X, I’ve decided to part company with it - too many DAPs, and trying to reduce my overall $$$ in audio equipment.

Shameless plug if anyone in Europe interested, comes also with Amp14… HERE although I often change my mind and could well pull the listing again 😜
Which one are you keeping then? (and I don't blame you for wanting to downsize for $$$ purposes :wink:).

Edit: You posted your answer just before I hit "reply"... LOL
Case - Point. Bad Dap.
I don't think he said anything of the sort.

I get it that you are angry with iBasso. Not sure why you are feeling the need to take that out on the people here. Is it because we like ours? I suggest you move on and enjoy your other DAP. Then you won't be angry anymore, and you won't say less than civil things here (where everyone here has been pretty civil to you). But.... your choice either way. :wink:

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2023 at 5:03 PM Post #9,560 of 10,358
Lpgt has no streaming. I’m paying 189$ to stream at the best quality, and android dap is the way to go.

That’s of course if you stream, which I do maybe 5% of the time and I’ve the Shanling M6U and Cayin N7 when I feel inclined.

Apr 6, 2023 at 5:08 PM Post #9,561 of 10,358
Disagree. Now if you are having issues they go over and beyond to help. I can't say that for the other manufactures. And in this hobby that support is golden!

100% - a great example… I made a mess applying the screen protector when my DX320X arrived, I messaged Paul to see where I can buy spares - he asked for my address and sent two without any charge. That’s fantastic customer service, and exactly what I’ve seen on his interactions here too.

Apr 6, 2023 at 5:14 PM Post #9,562 of 10,358
100% - a great example… I made a mess applying the screen protector when my DX320X arrived, I messaged Paul to see where I can buy spares - he asked for my address and sent two without any charge. That’s fantastic customer service, and exactly what I’ve seen on his interactions here too.
I have seen a lot of cases that if you are fair with them (and their expectations), they have even worked with people after their warranty period. It is my belief that they strive to keep their existing customers as much as they are interested in the new ones. This (to me) creates loyalty more than the device itself (in some cases), because every company out there puts out some "duds". It is how well they deal with this that makes one know if the company actually cares or is ONLY interested in sales (eg... Samsung :wink:).

Apr 6, 2023 at 5:20 PM Post #9,563 of 10,358
I have seen a lot of cases that if you are fair with them (and their expectations), they have even worked with people after their warranty period. It is my belief that they strive to keep their existing customers as much as they are interested in the new ones. This (to me) creates loyalty more than the device itself (in some cases), because every company out there puts out some "duds". It is how well they deal with this that makes one know if the company actually cares or is ONLY interested in sales (eg... Samsung :wink:).

I love the quote “it’s not what happens but what you do” and very applicable here. I worked in consumer electronics for a large part of my career and faulty units are simply a given, and typically up to 5% was an acceptable level. How the brand manages the warranty process is often what sets them apart, and indeed creates loyalty and repeat business. The DX320X was my first experience with iBasso and it’s been nothing but positive, in an ideal world I’d hold on to it, and may even still - it hasn’t been packed away yet which is always risky 😬😂

Apr 7, 2023 at 2:37 PM Post #9,565 of 10,358
That's one chuuuunky DAP.

Screenshot_20230407_143631_Facebook.jpg

Apr 7, 2023 at 2:47 PM Post #9,566 of 10,358
Apr 7, 2023 at 3:01 PM Post #9,568 of 10,358
Once you've had one, you'll never go back

IMG_0245.JPG
How heavy is it? Guessing the new one will be roughly the same. I've only tried the dx300/320, the budget doesn't reach far enough for the max

Apr 7, 2023 at 3:26 PM Post #9,569 of 10,358
How heavy is it? Guessing the new one will be roughly the same. I've only tried the dx300/320, the budget doesn't reach far enough for the max

The 300MAX Ti was around 590g (300MAX SS
significantly heavier at 812g with case) which is the close to the weight of my HiBy RS8 Ti (Monocoque titanium chassis) of 584g and houses a 12000mAh battery in a copper cage.

I’d suspect it should be around that +/- 590g range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back