DX320 ROHM dac chips, Android 11, AMP11MK2s. *******NEW FW: 2.07*******
Apr 7, 2023 at 3:32 PM Post #9,571 of 10,358
Screenshot_20230407_153204_Facebook.jpg

Apr 8, 2023 at 6:46 PM Post #9,573 of 10,358
New to ibasso fam, aquired the dx320.

Usually the max models of the ibasso are only outter material bling or have better electronics also?

I am really liking the ibasso stuff so far, I came from the AK daps prior. Just felt they are bit too heavy for me and I always scared to scratch them since they so expensive haha...

Not to mention their in general clunky interface (AK)

I remembered owning sp2k and the interface was a bit slow (sp3k way way better in this regard) and just said out loud to myself "seriously?"

Multi thousand dollar dap with slow interface, really felt like a slap to the face.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2023 at 9:20 PM Post #9,575 of 10,358
New to ibasso fam, aquired the dx320.

Usually the max models of the ibasso are only outter material bling or have better electronics also?

I am really liking the ibasso stuff so far, I came from the AK daps prior. Just felt they are bit too heavy for me and I always scared to scratch them since they so expensive haha...

Not to mention their in general clunky interface (AK)

I remembered owning sp2k and the interface was a bit slow (sp3k way way better in this regard) and just said out loud to myself "seriously?"

Multi thousand dollar dap with slow interface, really felt like a slap to the face.
Congrats on your new shiny! 😁
The dial at the front is sensitivity dial as the dx320max is using quadrangle step potentiometer.
Sensitivity as in output impedance, or something else?

Apr 8, 2023 at 10:03 PM Post #9,576 of 10,358
Congrats on your new shiny! 😁

Sensitivity as in output impedance, or something else?
I think it would be more gain than anything. As each step in the step potentiometer has a fixed step, this would allow more control over more sensitive IEM. This is the main con of the step potentiometer.

Of course this is pure speculation,

Apr 9, 2023 at 4:33 AM Post #9,577 of 10,358
I think it would be more gain than anything. As each step in the step potentiometer has a fixed step, this would allow more control over more sensitive IEM. This is the main con of the step potentiometer.

Of course this is pure speculation,
That is it !! I think you are correct

Apr 13, 2023 at 7:51 AM Post #9,581 of 10,358
Good morning . I am interested in this device. One question please. Are the equalizer settings saved in bluetooth transmission? If I increase the bass by 3db for example, will I have + 3db of bass in my bluetooth headphones?
Thanks .
Of course, any device that uses a digital EQ will affect the sound into the BT head gear (unless you are listening to DSD natively, or the app has a "bit perfect" setting which will transmit pure). However, using the words "saved" might not be the most accurate way to look at it. You can't save those EQ profiles locally on the BT device; meaning that if you set EQ for your music player app, then change to a different music app, or another DAP the EQ does not stay in the BT headset. Some TWS BT IEMs have their own app, and with those they ARE saved on the head gear, and you can connect to any device and it will be "EQed" the way it was last set.

Hopefully that makes sense to you?!

Apr 13, 2023 at 10:56 AM Post #9,582 of 10,358
Do you guys often see the 2 battery percents being different?

Apr 13, 2023 at 11:23 AM Post #9,583 of 10,358
Of course. Two different systems use two different batteries. Think about it, how could two different systems, with different current needs, use the same % from two different batteries that are also of different amperage storage.

Apr 13, 2023 at 11:35 AM Post #9,584 of 10,358
Of course. Two different systems use two different batteries. Think about it, how could two different systems, with different current needs, use the same % from two different batteries that are also of different amperage storage.
Agreed with John, it is 2 dedicated devices in one single chassis. The charging circuitry are also splitting into two different circuits internally.

Look at it like an Amplifier with it own battery stacking on top of a dedicated DAC with it own battery. Both is cramped inside one single chassis and chargers for convenience

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back