DX320MAX Ti The musical event worth the wait. ROHM X 4. !! NEW Firmware: 2.03 !!
Apr 19, 2024 at 5:05 PM Post #1,441 of 1,444
outside of the criticism regarding the lack of attention abiut certain details of construction... you can’t really say nothing to ibasso for the sound quality that has created on this dap. It’s like listening "pure water", I’ve never heard a sound so transparent but at the same time enveloping, with a dynamic and a clinical precision, as far as I’m concerned.. the best sound I’ve ever heard.
IMG_7702.jpeg
. purity, control, authoritarian and natural.. so I would describe the sound from this ibasso

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:19 PM Post #1,442 of 1,444
I’m asking personally-and I hope also for many other owners-
Please Ibasso team,I think you created a seriously a piece of cake device,the sound is simply perfect.
The only real cons here is to adjust the volume,one step more on the volume knob is enough to made the sound way louder than I expected;update inside the software the ability to use the physical side keys to raise the volumes of the DAC instead of changing songs,IMO in this way would be seriously the perfect dap

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:51 PM Post #1,443 of 1,444
I’m asking personally-and I hope also for many other owners-
Please Ibasso team,I think you created a seriously a piece of cake device,the sound is simply perfect.
The only real cons here is to adjust the volume,one step more on the volume knob is enough to made the sound way louder than I expected;update inside the software the ability to use the physical side keys to raise the volumes of the DAC instead of changing songs,IMO in this way would be seriously the perfect dap
Have you tried lowering the digital volume? I find that from 90 to 100, the sound quality does not degrade.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:58 PM Post #1,444 of 1,444
Have you tried lowering the digital volume? I find that from 90 to 100, the sound quality does not degrade.
The digital volume would be the volume dacs right?from 83 to 100
Yes,the problem is that the various songs have different loud,so if I set,example 90 as dacs volume,it will be great for one album,but for other it would be too loud/weak,and the difference from one attenuator and the nex one is very loudly
Hope you understand..you know..my Italian English lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back