Effect Audio cables thread
Dec 4, 2022 at 1:14 AM Post #6,422 of 7,972
804683E6-8C0A-4A8A-8B9F-1ED6C07713DF.jpeg

Having a really good time with Gaea. It is definitely a great partner to hang out during the Christmas vacations.

Dec 4, 2022 at 3:12 AM Post #6,423 of 7,972
About the ferrite : only with the 4x version. 😉

Dec 6, 2022 at 4:26 AM Post #6,424 of 7,972
20221202_165044.jpg

Now now, what do we have here? A new goodie from Effect Audio, and the box is quite huge! Let's open it...

....Aha! Look what I've found!

20221202_165233.jpg

The new Signature series Chamber carrying case! Man was I surprised at the size! This thing is huge!

Let's look at the inside...

20221202_165339.jpg

Pretty neat I must say. The whole case is primarily bonded together by very high-quality velcro...which may not be my first choice, but the case still feels pretty durable, and the idea is quite innovative indeed.
The vertical partitions can be removed, and again are based on velcro. The operating principle is very easy - pull and they come out, push and they stay firmly in place. Loving the idea.
A nylon strap is also bundled along with to hang it from your shoulder in case you get bored carrying it by your hand...but I must say, the premium quality leather (I believe faux leather, though) handle does make me feel more inclined to carrying it by hand rather than hanging it from the shoulder.
There are snap buttons to secure the lid in the closed position, however, I was more than pleased to find that there is also a pretty strong magnet in play that ensures a fast snapping closure of the lid as soon as it comes close to the body - and it feels pretty, and I mean really pretty neat!

Enough talking, let's put it to work. Let's see what and how many can fit inside it!

20221206_095332.jpg

Now now, won't you look at it?! A DAP (Shanling M7), two signature series cables (with iems attached) along with their respective cases, and my beloved FAudio Dark Sky with its round case...and still there is space to spare! I believe another cable can easily fit if it's not in the case, along with small adaptors, eartips, etc. easily.

Frankly, this feels quite handy! I can carry a premium DAP, and at least three iems, with additional cables and adaptors easily. Perfect for a day out to the countryside, where I would not want to limit my choices while enjoying some leisure. I can carry at least three different iems (more if I ditch their respective cases...six minimum), alternative cables, required adaptors, eartips...pretty much everything to keep myself content!

That's it for today! Let me go on a ride with my beloved partners then! Ciao!

20221206_095612.jpg

Dec 6, 2022 at 8:10 AM Post #6,425 of 7,972
20221202_165044.jpg

Now now, what do we have here? A new goodie from Effect Audio, and the box is quite huge! Let's open it...

....Aha! Look what I've found!

20221202_165233.jpg
The new Signature series Chamber carrying case! Man was I surprised at the size! This thing is huge!

Let's look at the inside...

20221202_165339.jpg
Pretty neat I must say. The whole case is primarily bonded together by very high-quality velcro...which may not be my first choice, but the case still feels pretty durable, and the idea is quite innovative indeed.
The vertical partitions can be removed, and again are based on velcro. The operating principle is very easy - pull and they come out, push and they stay firmly in place. Loving the idea.
A nylon strap is also bundled along with to hang it from your shoulder in case you get bored carrying it by your hand...but I must say, the premium quality leather (I believe faux leather, though) handle does make me feel more inclined to carrying it by hand rather than hanging it from the shoulder.
There are snap buttons to secure the lid in the closed position, however, I was more than pleased to find that there is also a pretty strong magnet in play that ensures a fast snapping closure of the lid as soon as it comes close to the body - and it feels pretty, and I mean really pretty neat!

Enough talking, let's put it to work. Let's see what and how many can fit inside it!

20221206_095332.jpg
Now now, won't you look at it?! A DAP (Shanling M7), two signature series cables (with iems attached) along with their respective cases, and my beloved FAudio Dark Sky with its round case...and still there is space to spare! I believe another cable can easily fit if it's not in the case, along with small adaptors, eartips, etc. easily.

Frankly, this feels quite handy! I can carry a premium DAP, and at least three iems, with additional cables and adaptors easily. Perfect for a day out to the countryside, where I would not want to limit my choices while enjoying some leisure. I can carry at least three different iems (more if I ditch their respective cases...six minimum), alternative cables, required adaptors, eartips...pretty much everything to keep myself content!

That's it for today! Let me go on a ride with my beloved partners then! Ciao!

20221206_095612.jpg
Wow .:scream_cat:
I hesitated between MITER CASE for 6 IEM. They are similar in size.
I can see that Effect Audio Chamber Carrying Case is cool.
Where did you order from? Does HiFiGO have it? Thank. :smiley_cat:

Dec 6, 2022 at 8:42 AM Post #6,426 of 7,972
Wow .:scream_cat:
I hesitated between MITER CASE for 6 IEM. They are similar in size.
I can see that Effect Audio Chamber Carrying Case is cool.
Where did you order from? Does HiFiGO have it? Thank. :smiley_cat:
As a matter of fact Hifigo does have it, and it came from them...I just needed to pay the customs, as Effect Audio was generous enough to send me one as a review sample, via Hifigo. Here's the link: https://hifigo.com/products/effect-audio-chamber-carrying-case

Frankly, I would say there is not such a product more value for money than this. I came upon the Eletech companion case, looking at the price and the dimensions, I was like.."What??!! The Effect Audio Chamber is much, much cheaper with a bigger size! Are you kidding me?" Yeah I get it, it is made of real leather and all such stuff, but looking at it from a more practical point of view, I really can find no aspects regarding its intended function to be better, or even equal to the Chamber, except may be the smaller size and more portability. Yeah, from a cosmetic point of view it certainly is better, but Chamber ain't half bad either!!

Dec 6, 2022 at 11:10 AM Post #6,427 of 7,972
I’ve just received a package. I’m working right now but I’ll investigate a bit later. 😀

9ECE7D8E-F3E2-4AF9-8D9A-1BA255D3E711.jpeg

Dec 6, 2022 at 12:21 PM Post #6,428 of 7,972
As a matter of fact Hifigo does have it, and it came from them...I just needed to pay the customs, as Effect Audio was generous enough to send me one as a review sample, via Hifigo. Here's the link: https://hifigo.com/products/effect-audio-chamber-carrying-case

Frankly, I would say there is not such a product more value for money than this. I came upon the Eletech companion case, looking at the price and the dimensions, I was like.."What??!! The Effect Audio Chamber is much, much cheaper with a bigger size! Are you kidding me?" Yeah I get it, it is made of real leather and all such stuff, but looking at it from a more practical point of view, I really can find no aspects regarding its intended function to be better, or even equal to the Chamber, except may be the smaller size and more portability. Yeah, from a cosmetic point of view it certainly is better, but Chamber ain't half bad either!!
just ordered one from them now, thx!

Dec 6, 2022 at 1:35 PM Post #6,430 of 7,972
Is the chamber pouch available for purchase separately?
You mean the small headphone pouches? Those are the pouches of Signature series cables, not bundled with Chamber case.

Dec 8, 2022 at 3:10 AM Post #6,432 of 7,972
The Chamber case is great :) For $99, it’s a bargain compared to a Van Nuys case of a similar size.

5181284E-88B8-45C9-9D47-F7443E5DF90B.jpeg

Dec 8, 2022 at 10:00 AM Post #6,433 of 7,972
7DCDB3F8-B689-4AC9-9A70-28B4EBD92DE0.jpeg

Cant wait for the Christmas special, so I have to grab the little brother and have a glimpse of its bigger brother. Ft. Hercules Audio Mega iem

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2022 at 9:04 PM Post #6,434 of 7,972
So here it finally is, the Cadmus 8 Wire. Thoughts and impressions soon.

60EB8C3C-2E1E-4DFD-9325-F5169A01994C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back