FREE $875 Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp
Oct 31, 2009 at 4:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 105

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
[size=medium]FREE Ray Samuels' Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp worth $875
[/size]

To become eligible for a chance to win an HR2 Headphone Amp Emmeline Ray Samuels you need to:

1) Create an account on our new website Headphone Solutions here.

2) Submit a product review for any product that you own or have tested, listed on our website: Headphone Solutions by going to that product page and selecting the link "Write a Review" or "Be the first to review!"

reviewarrow.jpg

3) You are automatically granting us the right to your product review to be published on our site regardless of you being the winner.

4) The winner will be the one with the BEST, most informative product review. Not the longest, not necessarily a 5 star review, most likely not a 1 star review either because usually great reviews are of something that at least had one or two things good to talk about. But the most important is that it is an honest well written review and you can rate the product with whatever many stars you think the product deserves. Please make it NO LONGER THAN 10" (25 cm) long. A great review is very rarely the longest so just use your common sense. If you write like Dan Brown, go for 100 pages
smily_headphones1.gif
Having a good image uploaded may give you the edge if we end up being between 2 reviews. In other words, a nice image could be the tie breaker.

5) So you may and you should upload a picture of you using the product (preferred) or of the product itself, because reviews with a picture will have a better chance to win but not necessary.

6) Every product review will earn 10 Reward Points. The most informative reviews may earn BONUS points, regardless of you being the winner.

On December 10th we will announce the ONE winner and ship your FREE HR2 Ray Samuels headphone amp worth $875. All countries listed on our checkout are eligible (you would be responsible for any duty and tax in that case). The shipping will be FREE to ANY COUNTRY listed on our checkout page. Countries not listed on our checkout can participate provided they give us a US address for the delivery.

Your name and review will have a link on our home page for at least 30 days after November 30th.

[size=large]GOOD LUCK!
[/size]

Nov 8, 2009 at 6:06 AM Post #3 of 105
Great idea for a contest Flavio,

Are multiple reviews acceptable? I see we gain more points for each review, but are multiple reviews from one user eligible for the contest? And is it just every approved review before the 30th automatically entered?

Nov 8, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #4 of 105
Do reviews at the earphone solutions website count?

-Nkk

Nov 9, 2009 at 6:34 AM Post #5 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great idea for a contest Flavio,

Are multiple reviews acceptable? I see we gain more points for each review, but are multiple reviews from one user eligible for the contest? And is it just every approved review before the 30th automatically entered?

Thanks!

Any one user can post 1 review per model. So, just as an example, if we have 100 models of headphones and other gears, one person could post 100 reviews, one for each product.

So you can basically accumulate many points by just submitting reviews of the gear you have experienced before.

The more reviews, the greater the chance to win the contest as well as all of them will be read so that we can choose the winner on December 10th.

All entries before November 30th will automatically qualify for the chance to win the HR2. Only one winner will be chosen, however all approved reviews will receive a minimum of 10 points.

Nov 9, 2009 at 6:35 AM Post #6 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by nkk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do reviews at the earphone solutions website count?

-Nkk

Nkk,

This promotion is restricted to Headphone Solutions.

Thanks!

Nov 11, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #8 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is this USA only or can I enter as well?

The shipping will be FREE to ANY COUNTRY listed on our checkout page. Countries not listed on our checkout can participate provided they give us a US address for the delivery.

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM Post #15 of 105
Great offer from a great supplier. I've chucked a few reviews your way.
Even if I do not win I hope they get accepted and people will find them useful.
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers mates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back