Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 25, 2024 at 11:50 AM Post #62,116 of 62,436
Nope the fokus app recognized you're listening to it but won't open. Also bass with a good seal is decent. Not nearly as much as the other noble tws. Going for a more balanced sound with more airy treble. The bass is adequate but not for the gym. I like these a lot for separation and details but for electro I'll stick with fokus pro or serious listening with the prestige. The
Mystique gets no play as I find it just muddy. These will get love but no app support and the fact that it doesn't get as loud as the others are minuses. I think it's going head to head here with svanar
Ios works for me. You on android? Shame.

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:27 PM Post #62,123 of 62,436
I just ordered a Sony Xperia 10V 5G. Fingers crossed.
What can the ZX1 sound like with a good DAP or Android phone with updated codecs? The next hunt.
I just ordered a Sony Xperia 10V 5G. Fingers crossed.
My MTW4 and AVIOT TE~ZX1 sound excellent with the Sony. I won't turn the volume all the way up as I'll do more damage to my hearing if I try it.

After A/B with the HiBy M300, if the sound is as good or better, the M300 goes up for sale. The Sony handles better.....it should its $350 vs $200.
The difference is worth it as long as the sound is good......sound rules all.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:16 PM Post #62,125 of 62,436
Eh, I guess I will pass the Triumph and waiting for the Apollo.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:37 PM Post #62,126 of 62,436
Nope the fokus app recognized you're listening to it but won't open. Also bass with a good seal is decent. Not nearly as much as the other noble tws. Going for a more balanced sound with more airy treble. The bass is adequate but not for the gym. I like these a lot for separation and details but for electro I'll stick with fokus pro or serious listening with the prestige. The
Mystique gets no play as I find it just muddy. These will get love but no app support and the fact that it doesn't get as loud as the others are minuses. I think it's going head to head here with svanar
Hi from Noble!

Just wanted to clarify app issues with the Triumph. The Triumph will have full app support. We originally put out an update to include the Triumph for Android (it works for IOS), but it ended up only allowing app support for the Triumph and became incompatible with with our other models. We reverted to the previous Android app version to continue app support for the other devices, but until we get this fixed, Android app support for the Triumph will be delayed. Hopefully it will be up and running in the next few days.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Apr 25, 2024 at 6:43 PM Post #62,127 of 62,436
Hi from Noble!

Just wanted to clarify app issues with the Triumph. The Triumph will have full app support. We originally put out an update to include the Triumph for Android (it works for IOS), but it ended up only allowing app support for the Triumph and became incompatible with with our other models. We reverted to the previous Android app version to continue app support for the other devices, but until we get this fixed, Android app support for the Triumph will be delayed. Hopefully it will be up and running in the next few days.
Appreciate that update, they still sound great on my Pixel without the ability to EQ.

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:26 PM Post #62,128 of 62,436
Lol Apple…. One thing that is super frustrating with Apple, is Apples word replacement algorithm…
Of course I meat sum of the parts..
Speaking of words replacement, I think you meant, meant. Of course if you commonly use meat in your text, it will pop up and be used.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2024 at 7:44 PM Post #62,129 of 62,436
Hi from Noble!

This was also happening with the iOS version until the last update. Works with my Mystiques now. There is another issue, although minor at the moment. The update section doesn’t show the version number anymore.

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:23 PM Post #62,130 of 62,436
Wondering if the Falcon Max and Fokus Triumph have the same tuning. It is a bit strange to me that the latter costs more but lacks ANC which the Max has. I believe I recall reading that the reason ANC was left off of the Falcon Max was because the ANC affects sound and that was the focus (no pun intended) of the newer model, but wondering what other differences might be present. Can anyone speak to comparative impressions of the two?
Definitely not. I actually prefer the passive isolation of the Triumph to the ANC of the Falcon Max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back