Grado Fan Club!
Aug 24, 2020 at 9:29 PM Post #42,571 of 65,773
I got the teal leather headband from Turbulent labs for the gs3000e but it seems like a dark green and not teal, there doesn't seem to be any blue in it :frowning2:

that's really doesn't look anything close to the pictures on their website.... have you contacted them? that's basically just dark green, wth happen there...

Aug 24, 2020 at 9:32 PM Post #42,572 of 65,773
simple pebble black going to make it classy. the look of the grain on hemp already beautiful, you don't wanna stole the thunder on those grain with something colorful from the headband

Yeah, that is the one I would get for a Hemp...the thin version.

The thin coffee would be my second choice.

My third choice, if I had the patience, would be wrapping the headband with Hemp cord like that member who posted a picture of his Hemp a while back.

Edit: I found the picture. I would use some other color (brown) since the one bellow looks like it can get dirty easily.

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2020 at 9:46 PM Post #42,573 of 65,773

My third choice, if I had the patience, would be wrapping the headband with Hemp cord like that member who posted a picture of his Hemp a while back.

Edit: I found the picture. I would use some other color (brown) since the one bellow looks like it can get dirty easily.

oo that hemp. i can't remember which hemp you were referring before, yeah that one looks pretty cool but i definitely do not have those patience :D
i'm not really into dark brown/coffee color kind of thing, i'm more into like saddle/tan/lighter brown but tan headband on hemp probably going to make it looks like a pimp
so i'm guessing hemp is on the way eh?

Aug 24, 2020 at 10:37 PM Post #42,574 of 65,773
Nope...and don't you try putting any ideas in my head.

Lalalala...I can't hear you...
tenor (1).gif

Aug 24, 2020 at 10:41 PM Post #42,575 of 65,773
that's really doesn't look anything close to the pictures on their website.... have you contacted them? that's basically just dark green, wth happen there...
Yeah I contacted them, told them it was a dark green and not teal. The response was basically that the colour will look different because of different screen calibrations and that that colour is their teal. I don't know how to respond because dark green is not teal lol

Aug 24, 2020 at 10:47 PM Post #42,576 of 65,773

This looks gorgeous!!! I might do just that! I do like the recommendations of coffee and pebbled black as well, I'm spoilt for options lol

Aug 24, 2020 at 10:51 PM Post #42,577 of 65,773
Yeah I contacted them, told them it was a dark green and not teal. The response was basically that the colour will look different because of different screen calibrations and that that colour is their teal. I don't know how to respond because dark green is not teal lol
oww, that argument not really hold well though, it's not like a minor different, it's basically just green, they should've just put it as green not teal like their blue, they just called it blue not cyan. i'm really sorry man. what's your plan? any chance for refund stuff like that?

Aug 24, 2020 at 10:53 PM Post #42,578 of 65,773
Nope...and don't you try putting any ideas in my head.

Lalalala...I can't hear you...
yeah you're right. i'm sorry, my bad you weren't interested in hemp, you were looking for gs1000i or gs3000e

Aug 24, 2020 at 11:00 PM Post #42,579 of 65,773
oww, that argument not really hold well though, it's not like a minor different, it's basically just green, they should've just put it as green not teal like their blue, they just called it blue not cyan. i'm really sorry man. what's your plan? any chance for refund stuff like that?
Yeah I agree!
I can get a refund if I ship it back, I'll lose the shipping costs both ways but that's alright, I just hope it's not too expensive to ship back. Will go to the post office tmr to enquire.
Atleast now we know the teal headband from turbulent labs is green and not teal if anyone else was considering on purchasing it 👍

Aug 24, 2020 at 11:07 PM Post #42,580 of 65,773
oo that hemp. i can't remember which hemp you were referring before, yeah that one looks pretty cool but i definitely do not have those patience :D
i'm not really into dark brown/coffee color kind of thing, i'm more into like saddle/tan/lighter brown but tan headband on hemp probably going to make it looks like a pimp
That's my shot of the Hemp + hemp rope headband - it would have taken me around 5 minutes total to complete.

Aug 24, 2020 at 11:07 PM Post #42,581 of 65,773
yeah you're right. i'm sorry, my bad you weren't interested in hemp, you were looking for gs1000i or gs3000e

Yeah, but they only sell them in Canada. :slight_frown: Here in U.S. we only get beat up SR80s.

Aug 24, 2020 at 11:08 PM Post #42,582 of 65,773
Yeah I agree!
I can get a refund if I ship it back, I'll lose the shipping costs both ways but that's alright, I just hope it's not too expensive to ship back. Will go to the post office tmr to enquire.
Atleast now we know the teal headband from turbulent labs is green and not teal if anyone else was considering on purchasing it 👍
it's not even green actually, more like an olive from your photo...their pictures on the website have lighter color, it's either lighting screw their photos or their photoshop skill's more or less like mine :D again i'm really sorry

Aug 25, 2020 at 12:34 AM Post #42,583 of 65,773
it's not even green actually, more like an olive from your photo...their pictures on the website have lighter color, it's either lighting screw their photos or their photoshop skill's more or less like mine :D again i'm really sorry
Hey don't be sorry! You were really helpful in helping me choose the headband! It's not your fault the band I was sold was the wrong color. You were right, if it was teal it would have looked amazing on the gs3000e!

Aug 25, 2020 at 11:20 AM Post #42,585 of 65,773
How hot? As in too-hot-to-touch hot? If yes, I wonder how the Spark will do in tropical climates...
I have LP and it gets very warn as well. Not too hot to touch but significantly warmer than typical amps in the pricerange, maybe like what you'd expect from a. "slim" game console near a heat-generating part. Not of concern though as Cavalli said this is normal operation. Generally electronics/silicon can get hot with no ill effects. For instance Intel CPUs don't start to throttle until they exceed over 190F.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back