Greatness
Sep 1, 2007 at 6:22 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by LonerGenius /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why did these people have children anyway?.....oh that's right , they had sex and children magically came about.

A stork isn't a magical creature, LonerGenius. Let's come back down to reality, shall we?

Sep 2, 2007 at 1:57 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A stork isn't a magical creature, LonerGenius. Let's come back down to reality, shall we?

Sarcasm involved, look it up.

Sep 2, 2007 at 2:27 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

.....Maybe the Hello Kitty is intelligent enough to recognize callous neglect and report parental behaviour to the appropriate authorities? What the HELL is someone thinking letting an 18-month-old walk upstairs alone, let alone carrying a 14lb robot? [EDIT] Note that her comments about the tumble down the stairs made no mention of her child's well being, just that the robot seemed to be OK save for a crack.
mad.gif

I think you hit the nail right on the head......thats total neglect......

Why have a child if you cant look after it for even a couple of hours a day..........

Shocking.....
eek.gif
mad.gif

-= Matt =-

Sep 5, 2007 at 3:11 PM Post #20 of 21
I see the future, robots raising all the children separately inside their own rooms. They will have no human contact, they will only have their teacher robot for the rest of their lives. That is what I would want.

Sep 6, 2007 at 12:36 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Her child fell down ten hardwood steps and she's concerned about damage to the Hello Kitty. Really, that's genius.

Last time I checked, a new kid didn't cost $6300.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back