HeadSpace SoCal x Watercooler Meet (January 20th, 2023)
Jan 1, 2024 at 3:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 81
Hello friends,

It's time to get the Southern California and surrounding areas together for another meet!

We have returned to Alexander Rosson's office for Rosson Audio Design, aptly coined HeadSpace, where we hosted our last major SoCal meet post CanJam.

The team at RAD is so excited to be hosting this again. Formal signups will be available soon. They will be capped around 40 folks out of respect for Alex's space.

We will use this thread to coordinate gear, travel plans, and snacks (the most important part!) so it doesn't get lost in the wild west of Watercooler.

As these are watercooler members, we will have many more earphones and players than we did last time. We most welcome headphone users and their sources.

Alex will have plenty of RAD-0s to demo if you have not gotten to try the planar yet.

Please start by dropping what you'd like to bring.

Thanks! We look forward to seeing you.

Jan 1, 2024 at 11:21 AM Post #2 of 81
I first met you there @Sebastien Chiu 2 Canjams ago :)

I’ll be bringing the following:

1) Schiit Yggy+ MIB Schiit Bifrost 2 OG
2) ampsandsound Forge 32/300 version Schiit Midgard
3) Nitsch x Schiit Saga preamp Magni Piety
4) SP2000 as source and Campfire Andromeda CK IEM

BTW, Rad-0’s with Forge is an awesome combo! Hope Sebastien Chu can bring his Forge

Thank you and Alex Rosson for organizing this

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024 at 3:07 PM Post #4 of 81
Looking forward to it, Seb!!!

As for headphones, I think I only got hd800s 😂 and don't think anyone wants me to bring that! I'll bring all the iems and sources.

I can bring a snack/food. Maybe we do a sign up for different items that Alex wants in his place.

Jan 1, 2024 at 8:32 PM Post #5 of 81
I don't have a lot to bring with me, but I'll bring all I've got. I have my Shanling M8, BTR5, Ciems and the adapters I have laying around. Glad I'll be able to see some of y'all again ^^. Down to bring some snacks if there's a way to coordinate it.

Jan 3, 2024 at 6:50 PM Post #6 of 81
Looking forward to it, Seb!!!

As for headphones, I think I only got hd800s 😂 and don't think anyone wants me to bring that! I'll bring all the iems and sources.

I can bring a snack/food. Maybe we do a sign up for different items that Alex wants in his place.
I don't have a lot to bring with me, but I'll bring all I've got. I have my Shanling M8, BTR5, Ciems and the adapters I have laying around. Glad I'll be able to see some of y'all again ^^. Down to bring some snacks if there's a way to coordinate it.

Yes for the snacks! Let me get on this with Alex. We'll get a signup sheet for this along with formal RSVPs.

Jan 13, 2024 at 1:31 PM Post #8 of 81
Been a bit since we were last updated on the event, is work still going on to make it happen :)?

Yes it is, I'll have more updates soon, probably on Monday!

Hi watercooler fam,
  1. @Basstutum
  2. @bigbeans
  3. @briantrinh86
  4. @DraconicNerd
  5. @DenverW
  6. @emdeevee
  7. @fejnomit
  8. @goldwerger
  9. @HiFiHawaii808
  10. @jwilliamhurst
  11. @stacey
  12. @theveterans
  13. @timeslip
  14. @warrenpchi
  15. @wazzupi
  16. @wolfstar76
  17. @XERO1
  18. @Zachik
  19. @Netforce
Can you reply confirming your tentative interest? If you got an @, it's because you were included in @warrenpchi's original interest list!

If you confirm, please list what gear you'll bring as well as what snack. If you can't make it, let me know and I'll remove you.

Thanks!

Jan 13, 2024 at 1:57 PM Post #9 of 81
Hi watercooler fam,
  1. @Basstutum
  2. @bigbeans
  3. @briantrinh86
  4. @DraconicNerd
  5. @DenverW
  6. @emdeevee
  7. @fejnomit
  8. @goldwerger
  9. @HiFiHawaii808
  10. @jwilliamhurst
  11. @stacey
  12. @theveterans
  13. @timeslip
  14. @warrenpchi
  15. @wazzupi
  16. @wolfstar76
  17. @XERO1
  18. @Zachik
  19. @Netforce
Can you reply confirming your tentative interest? If you got an @, it's because you were included in @warrenpchi's original interest list!

If you confirm, please list what gear you'll bring as well as what snack. If you can't make it, let me know and I'll remove you.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I can’t make this one due to work commitment :frowning2: have fun!!!

Jan 13, 2024 at 2:06 PM Post #10 of 81
Hi watercooler fam,
  1. @Basstutum
  2. @bigbeans
  3. @briantrinh86
  4. @DraconicNerd
  5. @DenverW
  6. @emdeevee
  7. @fejnomit
  8. @goldwerger
  9. @HiFiHawaii808
  10. @jwilliamhurst
  11. @stacey
  12. @theveterans
  13. @timeslip
  14. @warrenpchi
  15. @wazzupi
  16. @wolfstar76
  17. @XERO1
  18. @Zachik
  19. @Netforce

Thanks!

Won't be able to make it

Jan 13, 2024 at 2:11 PM Post #11 of 81
What is the time slot of the event? Sat 1/20 will be the first day of class for Spring semester, and unfortunately I will be teaching the first class for our MS program. By the time I finish my teaching and event (potential we may have some event during noon time for our MS cohort), I could just catch the end of the event.

Jan 13, 2024 at 2:12 PM Post #12 of 81
I know I was one of the originals to show interest but it falls on the one weekend I am out of town. I am sad to miss!

Jan 13, 2024 at 2:13 PM Post #13 of 81
What is the time slot of the event? Sat 1/20 will be the first day of class for Spring semester, and unfortunately I will be teaching the first class for our MS program. By the time I finish my teaching and event (potential we may have some event during noon time for our MS cohort), I could just catch the end of the event.

10-6.

You can come at the end!

Jan 13, 2024 at 2:15 PM Post #14 of 81
Hi watercooler fam,
  1. @Basstutum
  2. @bigbeans
  3. @briantrinh86
  4. @DraconicNerd
  5. @DenverW
  6. @emdeevee
  7. @fejnomit
  8. @goldwerger
  9. @HiFiHawaii808
  10. @jwilliamhurst
  11. @stacey
  12. @theveterans
  13. @timeslip
  14. @warrenpchi
  15. @wazzupi
  16. @wolfstar76
  17. @XERO1
  18. @Zachik
  19. @Netforce

Thanks!
i've signned a job contract with my new customer last week, i will be super busy by the next couple of weeks, Sorry i can't make it this time.

Jan 13, 2024 at 2:36 PM Post #15 of 81
I will be there and will bring my iems. I can bring a snack, maybe a bunch of bags of chips and stuff like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back