HeadSpace SoCal x Watercooler Meet (January 20th, 2023)
Jan 22, 2024 at 3:35 PM Post #76 of 81
Thanks guys, glad everyone had a great time.

We will do another one in two months since not everyone will be able to make CanJam NYC and we don't want y'all to have so much FOMO!

Jan 27, 2024 at 11:59 AM Post #79 of 81
Thanks guys, glad everyone had a great time.

We will do another one in two months since not everyone will be able to make CanJam NYC and we don't want y'all to have so much FOMO!
Perhaps you can get Dan Clark to host it! I'm not just saying that (I definitely am) because he's local down here in San Diego. :)

Jan 27, 2024 at 12:20 PM Post #80 of 81
Perhaps you can get Dan Clark to host it! I'm not just saying that (I definitely am) because he's local down here in San Diego. :)

I would love to! Man, I so want to listen to E3 badly! Also, DCA with the right tube amp just makes them sound beautiful with those added harmonics and somehow the underdamped bass response of some tube circuits makes them dynamic and not restrained in the macrodyamics as well!

Jan 27, 2024 at 3:11 PM Post #81 of 81

I’m in San Diego county, too, that would be awesome! I’m voting (wishing) for that, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back