Holo Audio Cyan 2 DAC
Dec 15, 2023 at 2:18 PM Post #31 of 835
I understand, but I would love to pay 100$ for one additional button on front.
Long press toggle on/off
Single press input switch

It's really not a rocket science, as much as I understand keeping low cost I cannot understand such compromises...

I was seriously considering buying one, but I don't know, I mean it's not big issue after all but still bad taste lasts. :/

Could it help something like this?
https://www.amazon.com/HAPYTHDA-Wireless-Electrical-Appliance-Anti-Surge/dp/B0B3XJFW56

Dec 17, 2023 at 1:03 AM Post #33 of 835
Does anyone know if there will be multiple versions later down the line like the first Cyan?

found this in the additional information, but that might just be an error (probably just a copy paste from the first Cyan listing) since it doesn't use the "Cyan 2" name.

SmartSelect_20231216-215838_Brave.jpg

Dec 17, 2023 at 3:57 AM Post #34 of 835
I didn't find such a possibility on Cyan 2 pages of kitsunehifi and magnahifi. I think it is clear that Cyan2 will never contain a headamp. It indicates that the increased price goes into the DAC section. I would appreciate if there would be possibility to choose PCM and/to DSD module like on previous Cyan. For me personally the DSD only version would be attractive (to be used with HQPlayer).

Dec 21, 2023 at 6:06 PM Post #37 of 835
Anyone have their unit shipped? And an ETA?

i guess the rollout will be slow given time of year

Probably after mid February more production and more stock , after Chinese New Year?

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2023 at 10:31 PM Post #38 of 835
Anyone have their unit shipped? And an ETA?

i guess the rollout will be slow given time of year

Probably after mid February more production and more stock , after Chinese New Year?
No movement on mine. Still says “processing.” Checking daily even though I know I need to be patient. Hopefully there’s at least some review units going out soon.

Dec 24, 2023 at 4:12 PM Post #40 of 835
Do you think that Cyan 2 will be an upgrade from Denafrips Pontus II?

Dec 25, 2023 at 2:23 PM Post #44 of 835
So how does that work? How do I switch sources when both multiple are playing? Or *keep* a source selection when another is just starting up?
With its auto-source selection, I believe you will have to stop one source before starting another. (But I do not actually know, just guessing.)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back