Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 9, 2023 at 5:30 AM Post #15,632 of 18,067
To be honest, on Thursday I wrote to Bob a letter asking for a refund, because he promised to send Enigma 3 weeks ago, but Bob refused me, saying that a refund was impossible now because it was a special assembly. I think he didn't return the money to me because he has Enigma in stock and is ready to send it. At least I'm sure that's true.

I also asked Bob about the fate of NaLe, Zion and EH, he said that he refunded all these orders, or made new headphones and sent them.
Does anyone agree with this?

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2023 at 5:43 AM Post #15,633 of 18,067
To be honest, on Thursday I wrote to Bob a letter asking for a refund, because he promised to send Enigma 3 weeks ago, but Bob refused me, saying that a refund was impossible now because it was a special assembly. I think he didn't return the money to me because he has Enigma in stock and is ready to send it. At least I'm sure that's true.

I also asked Bob about the fate of NaLe, Zion and EH, he said that he refunded all these orders, or made new headphones and sent them.
I partially agree. It might be true for refund, but it is still a lie that NaLe, Zion and EH alleged pending orders are fulfilled.

Dec 9, 2023 at 6:08 AM Post #15,634 of 18,067

Sorry, is it possible, please to post a screenshot of this email? Please, remove all personal information (of course), but can you post a screenshot of IMR's reply, where everything they said to you will be clearly visible?

I am asking this because this is going to be my next step, if Bob will not keep his promise.

Remember that he promised to send me a gift, as shown in this post of mine? He was supposed to post this gift yesterday, December 8, but until this hour today, December 9, I have not received any email about this gift.

I do not care at all about gifts, and if this would be the Dawn I would not have any real use for it, as I am using all of my IEMs with my GO Pod. But I do not understand this tactic...

Dec 9, 2023 at 6:22 AM Post #15,635 of 18,067
In lighter news, my Dawn arrived quickly after ordering from the IMR fleabay outlet.

First impressions are really good - they are teeny tiny - will be good for going to sleep with.

Dec 9, 2023 at 6:24 AM Post #15,636 of 18,067
Sorry, is it possible, please to post a screenshot of this email? Please, remove all personal information (of course), but can you post a screenshot of IMR's reply, where everything they said to you will be clearly visible?

I am asking this because this is going to be my next step, if Bob will not keep his promise.

Remember that he promised to send me a gift, as shown in this post of mine? He was supposed to post this gift yesterday, December 8, but until this hour today, December 9, I have not received any email about this gift.

I do not care at all about gifts, and if this would be the Dawn I would not have any real use for it, as I am using all of my IEMs with my GO Pod. But I do not understand this tactic...
I would not like to publish this letter right now, let's wait a little, if the package does not appear in the postal system, I will send you Bob's answer.

Dec 9, 2023 at 7:20 AM Post #15,637 of 18,067
He hasn't sent me the new Na-Le yet. Before that, I explained to Bob that I was not interested in a refund.

Dec 9, 2023 at 8:02 AM Post #15,638 of 18,067
Reads as if a lot of mails and letters need to be taken care of which explains - though not to my personal satisfaction - that my last two emails to Bob (written this week) have not been answered yet...

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2023 at 8:21 AM Post #15,639 of 18,067
To be honest, on Thursday I wrote to Bob a letter asking for a refund, because he promised to send Enigma 3 weeks ago, but Bob refused me, saying that a refund was impossible now because it was a special assembly. I think he didn't return the money to me because he has Enigma in stock and is ready to send it. At least I'm sure that's tr

sure here u go
actually the reason i m confident on receiving the enigma+ is cos i have seen my units. i paid extra to have it made into CM, added bone conductor, even requested to add a switch which can change the sound signature. unfortunately the shell cracked and was sent to fix, bob supposedly got it back on friday and said he will send me photos the coming monday. attached are the three photos i got previously.

Attachments

• IMG_3736.jpeg
    IMG_3736.jpeg
    408.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3737.jpeg
    IMG_3737.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3738.jpeg
    IMG_3738.jpeg
    356.5 KB · Views: 0
Dec 9, 2023 at 8:25 AM Post #15,640 of 18,067
Thank you, guys, for posting any available updates regarding your orders!
It helps the rest of us understanding what is happening!
:) 👍

Dec 9, 2023 at 9:33 AM Post #15,641 of 18,067
actually the reason i m confident on receiving the enigma+ is cos i have seen my units. i paid extra to have it made into CM, added bone conductor, even requested to add a switch which can change the sound signature. unfortunately the shell cracked and was sent to fix, bob supposedly got it back on friday and said he will send me photos the coming monday. attached are the three photos i got previously.
Is this Enigma? Why a transparent case, why not an iron one? And in general, this is completely different from IMR. Is this the Enigma prototype?
and the IMR logo on the black case is old

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2023 at 9:40 AM Post #15,642 of 18,067
So another week has gone in my chase to get my refund for EH and of course nothing received yet. After ignoring my mails I sent an angry one, so Bob replied and asked to provide him with my PayPal account and he will send me the refund by the end of the week. I found it strange that he is asking for my PayPal, I mean doesn't he keep any records of the past transactions etc..?!! And it was the same mail address I was using to write him. Anyway, I send him a copy of the PayPal transaction (from 2 years ago!!) with all the details. And then dead silence! I am really not dealing with this company anymore even from their ebay store or anywhere and even if he produced the best iem that ever happened, the level of deception and lies is just stellar and unbelievable!!

Dec 9, 2023 at 9:59 AM Post #15,643 of 18,067
Is this Enigma? Why a transparent case, why not an iron one? And in general, this is completely different from IMR. Is this the Enigma prototype?
and the IMR logo on the black case is old
it's custom made, mould to ears.

Dec 9, 2023 at 11:00 AM Post #15,644 of 18,067
it's custom made, mould to ears.
Very good, it's really interesting! Can I ask how much more did you have to give as costs? If I had known, I would have thought about it too...
Also did you have the idea of the bone conductor to improve the Soundstage which actually should already be excellent from the descriptions and did Bob tell you anything about it? That is, did it actually improve the sound etc?

Dec 9, 2023 at 11:06 AM Post #15,645 of 18,067
Very good, it's really interesting! Can I ask how much more did you have to give as costs? If I had known, I would have thought about it too...
Also did you have the idea of the bone conductor to improve the Soundstage which actually should already be excellent from the descriptions and did Bob tell you anything about it? That is, did it actually improve the sound etc?
my total bill is £1930. bob did say the bone conductor performs better on metal shell than resin shell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back