Introducing Head-Fi Classifieds!
Mar 11, 2021 at 10:57 PM Post #92 of 449
The keyword search when searching listings seems to be very restrictive and/or is case sensitive? For example, searching for "Chord Mojo" has 1 result, but "chord mojo" has no matches?

Mar 11, 2021 at 11:04 PM Post #93 of 449
I appear to be getting that one result without the case.

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 11.03.32 PM.png

Mar 12, 2021 at 1:03 AM Post #94 of 449
I appear to be getting that one result without the case.

Perhaps it's something to do with Safari? That's what I was using on mac and iPhone.

Attachments

• FA601F5C-DD68-4692-83E6-752D80B44ACB.png
    FA601F5C-DD68-4692-83E6-752D80B44ACB.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 306B1594-7884-4A54-88EE-8E53562BD932.png
    306B1594-7884-4A54-88EE-8E53562BD932.png
    939.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mar 12, 2021 at 5:18 AM Post #95 of 449
I've got a permanent Chrome PC tab open and pretty much daily when I refresh I get "Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again." then my customized sorting is lost.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2021 at 10:03 AM Post #96 of 449
@joe the filtering resets on mobile devices whenever you go to a post or new page in the headphone listings.

For recreation purposes, can you let me know what OS and browser you're using via mobile?

Perhaps it's something to do with Safari? That's what I was using on mac and iPhone.

Can you try recreating the search on your iPhone? (Not by clicking refresh, but by entering "chord mojo" into the text field and searching again?)

Thanks in advance.

I've got a permanent Chrome PC tab open and pretty much daily when I refresh I get "Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again." then my customized sorting is lost.

I'm doing some investigation as I'm not sure how long the Filters feature maintains the filters, as it does differ from a search. When you refresh throughout a day, id does work correctly? Or are you doing these page refreshes more than 12 hours apart? 24 hours apart? (To be clear, I'm asking with regard to a few possible theories in my head.) Thank you for any information you can provide regarding your experience.

Mar 12, 2021 at 10:18 AM Post #97 of 449
For recreation purposes, can you let me know what OS and browser you're using via mobile?

Can you try recreating the search on your iPhone? (Not by clicking refresh, but by entering "chord mojo" into the text field and searching again?)

Thanks in advance.

I'm doing some investigation as I'm not sure how long the Filters feature maintains the filters, as it does differ from a search. When you refresh throughout a day, id does work correctly? Or are you doing these page refreshes more than 12 hours apart? 24 hours apart? (To be clear, I'm asking with regard to a few possible theories in my head.) Thank you for any information you can provide regarding your experience.

@joe I'm using Android 11 and Microsoft Edge Browser (Chromium based) on an LG V60. I also noticed the same behavior on Windows 10 using Microsoft's Edge Browser (Chromium based).

Mar 12, 2021 at 11:07 AM Post #98 of 449
@joe I'm using Android 11 and Microsoft Edge Browser (Chromium based) on an LG V60. I also noticed the same behavior on Windows 10 using Microsoft's Edge Browser (Chromium based).
I just grabbed Edge and installed it on my iPhone (sorry, I'm not an Android user), and I tested some filters. They did persist between pages. I'll also try Edge on my Mac to confirm, and have @HF_Ryan check on his phone (as I believe he's an Android user) to see if we can replicate the behavior.

Mar 12, 2021 at 1:11 PM Post #99 of 449

I have that tab permanently open and I refresh it quite often, please disable any expiration of the sorting settings. In previous version sorting by original post date never expired.

Mar 12, 2021 at 1:44 PM Post #101 of 449
I have that tab permanently open and I refresh it quite often, please disable any expiration of the sorting settings. In previous version sorting by original post date never expired.
Thread sorting and filters in the main forums are two separate processes, to be clear. Filters in the main forums for threads do function in the same way. It is a part of the core forum software. That being said, we'll look at any options we may have to change this functionality in future revisions.

Mar 12, 2021 at 3:20 PM Post #102 of 449
Thread sorting and filters in the main forums are two separate processes, to be clear. Filters in the main forums for threads do function in the same way. It is a part of the core forum software. That being said, we'll look at any options we may have to change this functionality in future revisions.

Yes I get that but it's pretty annoying to get this error msg and have to reset my sorting settings everyday

Mar 12, 2021 at 5:47 PM Post #103 of 449

Thanks in advance.

On iPhone Safari, both "Chord Mojo" and "chord mojo" return the same results. Working as expected.

However... "Black label" returns 2 results, "black label" returns 0 results..

and on macOS Safari, "black label" returns 2 results, "Black Label" returns 0

🧠:bomb::thinking:

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2021 at 6:55 PM Post #104 of 449
Not updating for me either. Last posts are March 3rd.
I've fixed Devbrada for now, should work for the most part, will need to fix some stuff later when I've got some time.

Mar 13, 2021 at 12:41 AM Post #105 of 449

Users who are viewing this thread

Back