Introducing XIaudio (Eleven Audio) Broadway and Broadway S.
Oct 23, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #76 of 139
Really a TOTL AMP.

1635011788767.png

Oct 24, 2021 at 5:08 AM Post #77 of 139
What about pairing with Topping E50 ?

Oct 26, 2021 at 1:48 AM Post #78 of 139
Oct 28, 2021 at 5:47 PM Post #79 of 139
Wow, you're using the Broadway with earbuds? Isn't that a bit of an overkill? LOL...
I think not, awesome soundstage and beutiful mids.
Now waiting for Denafrips Ares II

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2021 at 6:12 PM Post #80 of 139
I forgot about the pentaconn to male XLR that came with my Diablo. Im trying to see if I can notice a difference between the freebie vs the absurdly expensive Superconductor V.

While my main DAC is out for servicing this isn't so bad. Going back from the Diablo's amp vs the Broadway is a pretty big step up IME.

The texture and separation are quite noticeable although the Diablo is also a nice amp.
This amp ended up being a great match with my XCs and my brand new Arya V3 besides just my Diana V2.

Actually, I can't wait to get my Matrix back so I can compare the Arya with a more clean and detailed source.
838A58B4-9868-4071-9D6E-00229259F30E.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021 at 3:24 AM Post #81 of 139
My new Desktop Setup
ifi Zen Stream- Denafrips Ares II- XI Audio Broadway

1638951857391.png

Dec 8, 2021 at 12:57 PM Post #82 of 139
I forgot about the pentaconn to male XLR that came with my Diablo. Im trying to see if I can notice a difference between the freebie vs the absurdly expensive Superconductor V.

While my main DAC is out for servicing this isn't so bad. Going back from the Diablo's amp vs the Broadway is a pretty big step up IME.

The texture and separation are quite noticeable although the Diablo is also a nice amp.
This amp ended up being a great match with my XCs and my brand new Arya V3 besides just my Diana V2.

Actually, I can't wait to get my Matrix back so I can compare the Arya with a more clean and detailed source.
This is my exact mobile back yard setup, but I had Alex at Wywires make me a short platinum pentaconn to dual XLR for output and I go direct iPhone to usb on Diablo with official dongle.

Jan 26, 2022 at 6:59 PM Post #83 of 139
I’m selling a Broadway for a very discounted priced in the UK if anyone is considering getting one soon.

Mar 20, 2022 at 1:08 PM Post #85 of 139
I'd also add the the S version on high gain serves the Audeze LCD 5 very well and on high or low gain the HE1000se is brilliant as well. JH Lola and Jolene are the best I have heard on the low gain setting. I've owned some very good amps in my day and this is amongst the very best.

May 2, 2022 at 11:49 AM Post #86 of 139
Does anyone know if this amp is a good pairing with the LCD 4? Since it has a high impedance I don't know if it'll have enough power.

May 2, 2022 at 5:06 PM Post #88 of 139
It depends if you're asking about Broadway S or the standard Broadway?

For the S, it might lack some juice. For the standard Broadway - go for it.
Sorry - I meant the standard Broadway. I only use it balanced as I know the high impedance needs a fair bit of juice. Curious if anyone had any impressions - how’s the detail, bass on it with the 4?

May 2, 2022 at 5:11 PM Post #90 of 139
Both Broadways are incredibly capable when it comes to technicalities, both have that Class-A kind of sound paired with TOTL level detail and resolution. Haven't tried the 4 with them, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a fantastic combo.
Thanks for that. I’ve really been trying hard to find a TOTL SS amp to couple with the 4s. I haven’t been lucky enough to nab a OG Cavalli Gold so that’s great to hear this nails the technicalities. I had a feeling it would have great detail as it’s noise floor has to be so low even compared to things like the Phonitor X etc. I’ve heard that swapping the batteries to other brands has a slight change on the overall sound. Have you tried this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back