Introduction and Desktop Amp Recommendation
Jan 20, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #17 of 24
Okay, after reading reviews on the Modi 2/Magni 2 combo I made the purchase today.  Thanks so much for setting me straight and saving me money.  I'll report back on my impressions of this combo once I've had time to listen.

Jan 20, 2015 at 9:44 PM Post #18 of 24
  Okay, after reading reviews on the Modi 2/Magni 2 combo I made the purchase today.  Thanks so much for setting me straight and saving me money.  I'll report back on my impressions of this combo once I've had time to listen.

Uber or regular?

Jan 21, 2015 at 8:55 AM Post #23 of 24

Stan, Good news, Schiit already shipped!  The same day I ordered.  That's a good sign.  I expedited shipping because of all the money I saved so I should have everything this week.

Jan 21, 2015 at 9:29 AM Post #24 of 24

Stan, Good news, Schiit already shipped!  The same day I ordered.  That's a good sign.  I expedited shipping because of all the money I saved so I should have everything this week.

I ordered my Modi 2 Uber on a Friday morning, they shipped on Monday and it arrived on Wed. as I elected 2 day FedEx. The Uber shipped much faster than what was stated in the order page. Next they'll start using drones for deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back