Meze Audio 109 Pro
May 22, 2022 at 2:08 PM Post #17 of 3,477
The headphone is probably going to be ready for the market in September.
Interesting, I was expecting the announcement in the upcoming week.

Ok another 4 months it is...

May 23, 2022 at 10:28 AM Post #18 of 3,477
I'm like a child in a toy store, looking very much forward to it! Do I need them? Yes! Do I want them! Oh **** yes!

Tho it's unfortunate considering another 4 months and probably it will be a pre-order.

May 23, 2022 at 12:08 PM Post #20 of 3,477
So you have 4 months ahead to decide!
No! My choice is final! I must get them and will get them, even if it means I have to commit some ambiguous acts!

May 23, 2022 at 12:48 PM Post #22 of 3,477
From my limited time with them the only thing that I can say to you is that you have made a wise choice!
I'm that guy that likes to collect one of a kind looking audio stuff and Meze 109 Pro is one of them. My sig also explains it.

I'm wondering if the 109 Pro will have the Walnut/Gold and Walnut/Silver like the 99 Classics has. Also wondering about the box and goodies because even the box is already something to keep.

May 23, 2022 at 1:55 PM Post #23 of 3,477
As with all Meze product, looks like they nailed the Aesthetics deparment.

May 23, 2022 at 2:19 PM Post #24 of 3,477
I'm that guy that likes to collect one of a kind looking audio stuff and Meze 109 Pro is one of them. My sig also explains it.

I'm wondering if the 109 Pro will have the Walnut/Gold and Walnut/Silver like the 99 Classics has. Also wondering about the box and goodies because even the box is already something to keep.
I know that the final product will be exactly the same like the prototype in my photos.
The cable will be the same as with the Liric.

May 23, 2022 at 2:37 PM Post #25 of 3,477
I know that the final product will be exactly the same like the prototype in my photos.
The cable will be the same as with the Liric.
Nice! It would be a shame if they change the final product but so far, it seems not. Have you seen the final product in person?
You had not the opportunity to audit it but as we all know, Meze is no small company and they make great things.

The photos are from the recent event? There are very limited amount of photos regarding the Meze 109 Pro I don't know from which dates they are.

Regarding the Liric cable, I once asked them if it was possible to order it standalone or perhaps, as spare parts in Accessories on their webstore. Nope :p
The Meze 99 Classics would look more gorgeous with the Liric cable.

Last edited:
May 23, 2022 at 2:54 PM Post #26 of 3,477
Nice! It would be a shame if they change the final product but so far, it seems not. Have you seen the final product in person?
You had not the opportunity to audit it but as we all know, Meze is no small company and they make great things.

The photos are from the recent event? There are very limited amount of photos regarding the Meze 109 Pro I don't know from which dates they are.

Regarding the Liric cable, I once asked them if it was possible to order it standalone or perhaps, as spare parts in Accessories on their webstore. Nope :p
The Meze 99 Classics would look more gorgeous with the Liric cable.
This is the only headphone in circulation and as wrote when I started the thread I had the opportunity to listen to it (without my gear) at Munich High End show 2022.
This is where the photos were shot.
From what I know this is the final form and tuning.

But you are right because I left my listening impressions into the Elite thread.

Last edited:
May 24, 2022 at 9:15 AM Post #30 of 3,477
I had a listen at the high-end show in munich in the closed listening room. Fantastic comfort and build as expected by meze.
I liked the tuning better than the empyrean and elites. (I was able to A/B them) More forward in the upper mids. Less hyped upper treble. Surprising bass quantity for an open back design.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back