My Little Pony Discussion thread
Feb 28, 2013 at 9:21 AM Post #303 of 779
Quote:
Sooo... What do you guys think of Hasbro closing down the "Fighting is Magic" project?

Considering the odds of Hasbro releasing their own fighting game for the show I find it disappointing. I appreciate that it's their right to do so if they want to, but I don't see how it benefits anyone.

Feb 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #304 of 779
Quote:
Sooo... What do you guys think of Hasbro closing down the "Fighting is Magic" project?

I think it is a shame, but realistically... Hasbro probably didn't see much else choice. It was an easy win for IP policing. Considering they already have issues with knock-offs and fakes, they need to make sure they have a record of policing their IP, lest they lose it. 

Let's hope they take Faust's offer for new sprites. 

Mar 1, 2013 at 9:42 PM Post #306 of 779
Unrelated, but Happy Derpy Hooves Day everypony

9_6

Mar 3, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #307 of 779
Quote:

The leaked version was pretty good. I really don't see any benefit of closing it down though.

Quote:

Considering the odds of Hasbro releasing their own fighting game for the show I find it disappointing. I appreciate that it's their right to do so if they want to, but I don't see how it benefits anyone.

Quote:

I think it is a shame, but realistically... Hasbro probably didn't see much else choice. It was an easy win for IP policing. Considering they already have issues with knock-offs and fakes, they need to make sure they have a record of policing their IP, lest they lose it. 

Let's hope they take Faust's offer for new sprites. 

Quote:
I'd just say to hasbro that it's just free publicity...
I really hope they don't close double rainboom.... That would be a real big shame

I've checked mane6's website recently. They're going to continue making the game but with new characters designed by Lauren Faust. It's pretty neat that we'll get a fighting game with new characters from Faust, but hopefully we'll also get a moded version with ponies.

Happy post-Derpy Day!
Quote:
Unrelated, but Happy Derpy Hooves Day everypony

9_6

Mar 7, 2013 at 4:59 AM Post #308 of 779

Um.... Something to test soundstage?
HNNNGGGGG

Mar 7, 2013 at 7:11 PM Post #309 of 779
Oh man, don't get me started on Pony music.... There is so much amazing stuff out there....

Also, today I used a significant amount of cellular data on the extended version of that video.... Worth it

Mar 8, 2013 at 1:01 PM Post #311 of 779
Quote:
My pony music library is around 10gb :D
It's pretty much all I listen to

:O

Wow.... I may consult you for recommendations if needed :D

Mar 10, 2013 at 1:34 AM Post #313 of 779
Quote:
I haven't been on this thread for a while, but may I request for some art of ponies wearing headphones please?
biggrin.gif

^this

Because I believe my (current) avatar is the only canon use of headphones in the show that I ever recall :O

Mar 13, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #315 of 779
Quote:
Mmm.... Well I have a friend who's doing a bit of headphone art for us 
biggrin.gif

You have my attention.

EDIT: Also, I really dig the pony in your avatar, wherever you got it. He looks really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back