New Member Introductions thread
Jul 27, 2022 at 4:09 PM Post #13,849 of 15,551
Hi everyone, I browsed this forum a lot for reviews, I often find them more practical and to the point than some longer form review websites. I created an account to use the classifieds section.

Jul 27, 2022 at 6:59 PM Post #13,850 of 15,551
Hi i just joined here so please don't judge me too much haha, btw i guess too many people say this but english it's not my first language so I apologize if i have too many spelling mistakes
I am kinda a newbie on the hooby so I don't know a lot things yet, and I generally listen to some rock/electronic and pop music and well a lot of other genres, i'm not to much found of bassy iems (oh btw i prefer iems because are cheaper and for some other reasons) and like to listen more to the instruments and specially the voices than anything else, my main pair actually are the tin t3 plus and they aren't bad but maybe next year i would buy the dunu titan S (which i think woud suit my taste a little bit more) or portable dac/amp from fiio or the last realesed by dunu, but well that topic I will post it some other time on the specific thread.
Thank you all and have a nice day :D

Jul 29, 2022 at 10:54 AM Post #13,853 of 15,551
Hello

I am Maxime, French and passionate about audio equipment for several years.

I live in a pretty region with us, the Pyrenees

I first buy a few years ago purely nomadic equipment. Then, with a little experience, I switched to the sedentary side with the purchase of many headphones and amps to make them sound.

I recently returned to the almost exclusive nomad with a few pairs of nice intras:
Rhapsodio Bomber
Aure audio Elixir
Penon Serial
Dunu 3001
Reborn oriolus waiting
An M11 pro and a Cayin N3 pro to listen to them, a mojo too.
On the helmet side, I only have one Hifiman Deva pro left, which I think is great!

I'm thinking of moving again towards sedentary to rediscover some music.

Living room installation level I have a cambridge audio 640r associated with focal 826v

I think I said everything. sorry for my English

See you soon for great discussions!

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2022 at 11:09 AM Post #13,854 of 15,551
Hi everyone!

My name is Warren from Inverness, Scotland.

I am a long term recovering Hi-Fi addict who has recently had a relapse. I am sure I will fit in well here!

Jul 29, 2022 at 11:21 AM Post #13,855 of 15,551
My name is Warren from Inverness, Scotland.

I am a long term recovering Hi-Fi addict who has recently had a relapse. I am sure I will fit in well here!

Welcome! My name is Warren from Los Angeles, United States.

No worries mate, it's relatively sane here. :slight_smile:

Jul 29, 2022 at 11:29 AM Post #13,856 of 15,551
Welcome! My name is Warren from Los Angeles, United States.

No worries mate, it's relatively sane here. :slight_smile:
Hey Warren, Thanks for the warm welcome! I am 100% sane and have the certificate to prove it. Sounds like a great community here mate

Jul 29, 2022 at 11:36 AM Post #13,857 of 15,551
Jul 29, 2022 at 12:11 PM Post #13,858 of 15,551
BTW, the UK's best personal audio show is happening this weekend down in London. I don't know if it's even possible to get there easily with the various rail strikes in effect, but if you'd like to go and can somehow get there, it's load of fun!

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/canjam-london-2022-july-30-31-2022.963224/
I would love to go to the London show . Alas it's the school holidays in Scotland and living so far North, the cost of travelling literally quadruples in price at this time of year. Maybe next year if I plan ahead!

Jul 29, 2022 at 1:54 PM Post #13,859 of 15,551
Hi,
My names Kev, I’m new and from Yorkshire.
My hobbies are wild camping, outdoors and music.
Looking forward to joining in some thread.s
Kev

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2022 at 10:22 AM Post #13,860 of 15,551
Hi,
I am Gerry.

I have browsed the site for a number of years and finally decided to join. I have had Etymotic ER-3’s in the past, and currently have ER-4XR’s. I am starting to research over the ear choices for a future purchase, so I am just doing some reading right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back