New Member Introductions thread
Aug 15, 2022 at 11:03 AM Post #13,891 of 15,585
Same here! Not new to audio, but new here. Great forum and even better community. Hello everyone!

Aug 15, 2022 at 8:48 PM Post #13,892 of 15,585
Hi there!

Recently I've been interested to the world of Hi-fi for my use in gaming. I mainly play tac shooters (Valorant)

Some "gaming" equipment I've used are, HyperX Cloud Alpha, JBL Quantum 600, Razer Blackshark V2. After that I bought my first IEM; the KZ ZS6. I've also bought my first planar headphones; the Hifiman HE400SE but my main driver right now is the Tanchjim OLA.

Aug 17, 2022 at 11:06 AM Post #13,894 of 15,585
Hello, my name is Gérard and I am from Strasbourg in France. I would like to thank you, because by reading the forum, I made some great discoveries. Here, in France, I have not found such a specialized forum on our common passion.
Best wishes,

Gerard

172890228.jpg

Aug 19, 2022 at 12:35 AM Post #13,900 of 15,585
Hello, folks!

Brand new forum member, long time audio and video enthusiast. I was a home theater guru and in the business back in the day, M&K speakers and subs. Now that I'm an old man, I've moved away from much of that and toward Hi-Res audio and headphones. My current set of toys include a pair of Sundaras, Meze 99 Classics, Moondrop Variations and a set of Sony WH-1000XM4s. I have a Topping DX5, Sony NW-A55, FiiO M11 Plus ESS and a Topping NX7 portable amp. Hart Audio cables and interconnects all the way.

Last night I listened to Yes - The Steven Wilson remixes through the FIIO and Moondrop variations... it was audio nirvana the whole time.

Aug 21, 2022 at 12:04 PM Post #13,901 of 15,585
Hi everyone, I just joined. I've had a long history of audio gear, but my first introduction to the really good stuff was in college radio in the late 80's, where I got introduced to the likes of Carver, NAD, and Sennheiser. My ultimate system happened about 15 years ago, with an Arcam CD-23 and AVP-700, a B&K 5200 amp, and Dali Ikon 7 speakers. Today however I listen to most my music through a Dragonfly Red and PSB M4U-8 headphones.

Thanks and I'm glad to be here.

Aug 22, 2022 at 5:14 PM Post #13,903 of 15,585
Hello all! Just learning about the bottomless pit that is the world of IEMs. I have always enjoyed and stuck to Etymotics, starting with the ER4i and now the ER2XR (yes, I am actually okay with their fit!), but have only started learning and branching out beyond this. Looking forward to experiencing this world more.
Welcome...tbh, I tried to stay away from IEMs for the longest years ago...then I gave into a pair, and it was all she wrote. Damn, IEMs are really really good and will eat your money at every price point. And tho I love cans, for the portability and sound quality that IEMs can produce, they are worth the money in every way

Aug 22, 2022 at 5:15 PM Post #13,904 of 15,585
Hello everyone! My name is Tom and I'm an aspiring audiophile. Always willing to learn about the hobby. Thank you for acceptance!
Welcome...good times to be had my friend!

Aug 22, 2022 at 5:17 PM Post #13,905 of 15,585
My daily has been the Blon BL-03 for quite some time. I'm preparing a new thread in the 'Help And Recommendations' section to go more in-depth regarding my history with IEMs and seeing if anyone here can point me in the right direction for a suitable upgrade.
you may not hafta create one...there are many IEM threads like what you're looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back